New to the site...

Wonderboy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you like imports and nissan and want rwd, go find a cheap 240sx roller, and built it from the ground up, if you are in school or do not make the greatest money, take your time and do it slow it will pay off in the end.

I have wanted to do that for like 3 years. But whenever I have the money to buy one, I cant find one. And whenever they pop up for a good price, I have no money. Plus with the "drifting" craze they are sooo hard to find in good shape.

Whats up keith? How have you been? Is the car almost done yet?

I'm good man, been busy. Not sure when the car will be done, but it's getting close. Why don't you build up the Sentra a little, could be alright on a road course.

I'm good man, been busy. Not sure when the car will be done, but it's getting close. Why don't you build up the Sentra a little, could be alright on a road course.

I thought about it but Id rather not beat this car to complete hell. I like it too much for that. I would like to just keep it my daily driver. But maybe Ill build this thing and get a beater car... Im just not sure yet.

I have wanted to do that for like 3 years. But whenever I have the money to buy one, I cant find one. And whenever they pop up for a good price, I have no money. Plus with the "drifting" craze they are sooo hard to find in good shape.

Yeah the drifting craze is fucking gay, 95% of the cars are fucking junk ...... your best bet is take some time off and get one down south, I found mine a few years back in NC from 1 owner doctor and it was 100% stock and mint, it payed off and I only paid 1700 for it and thats what nada and blue book says the car is worth, dont pay extra for some gay ass flat black paint job, hacked up car.

There is an older woman with a PERFECT 93 hatchback that comes to my shop for service. Everytime she comes in I try to make her an offer but she always says no. It got pretty low miles on it too.

There is an older woman with a PERFECT 93 hatchback that comes to my shop for service. Everytime she comes in I try to make her an offer but she always says no. It got pretty low miles on it too.

Ive had 7 240's since 1999 I made the mistake of buying ones that lived in the state of ohio, I will never buy an older car from this state again. It was worth going out of state my car is a 1989 and every bolt under the car has not one spec of rust or anything on it.

^yes convert him the ways of 240. you shall now be doomed to remain broke forever and your car will slowly decay lmao.

Next newb that welcomes a newb will have to roll in flammable liquid and attempt to jump Hals moped through a ring of fire.

lets do it. im in

^yes convert him the ways of 240. you shall now be doomed to remain broke forever and your car will slowly decay lmao.

lets do it. im in

That is for only the fucking hack job 240's you see made with broke ass high school kid. Id drive my 240 cross country and bet it would make it without a doubt, and look good while doing it.

Turn the wheel, the car turns. Goose the pedal, it slides.. floor it in a turn, you die upside down. Take a girl out to your Sentra, you get funny looks and a fake phone number. Take a girl out to a shiny F-body, you get your dick wet.

Thats a sad way to get a girl lol so sad.

That is for only the fucking hack job 240's you see made with broke ass high school kid. Id drive my 240 cross country and bet it would make it without a doubt, and look good while doing it.

oh i know there are some nice ones i was just enforcing stereotypes.

and no i am not selling my car. i am in love with it and i still get driving privelages to work + school lol.

Sad if you're 50 and looking for a wife, but he's 21. He should be banging random girls in the back seat of a trans am, not driving some metal box wishing it were something else.

If anyone needed a car to get girls, thats fucking pathetic no matter what age. What ever happen to being good looking , charming or somthing.....not what type of car you drive lol how lame. I bet you anything in the end the guy who is more attractive would get a girl over a fucking car. If your single and can not get laid thats your own fucking problem not your cars..

Sad if you're 50 and looking for a wife, but he's 21. He should be banging random girls in the back seat of a trans am, not driving some metal box wishing it were something else.

First off, I couldnt fit my tall ass and a chick in the back seat of a trans am. And secondly, I dont wish that my car was anything else. It is what is... a daily driven 4 door. lol. And of course its slow cuz I aint got v-tak! And Im engaged, so I dont need a pussy magnet. lol

I gotta work all the time. I'm gonna try and get out on saturday though. Everyone's still meetin at sonic right?

You're still a noob, you don't post in other noob threads.