New to the site...

Wonderboy

i dont see good thing in this kids future...

wonderboy i would just give it up. he has been here forever so basically he can be a dick. just drop it. if you dont entive it he'll leave you alone lol.

cool to see more and more nissans even if it is a sentra :p

But its 2am and I have nothing better to do. And I really dont have any hard feelings. Im just bored and trying to occupy my time until I fall asleep.

Thanks for the whole being a sentra thing... jeeze Imeven catching shit fromfellow nissan guys! lol

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see good thing in this kids future...

wonderboy i would just give it up. he has been here forever so basically he can be a dick. just drop it. if you dont entive it he'll leave you alone lol.

cool to see more and more nissans even if it is a sentra :p

Noobs don't welcome noobs. :gtfo:

lol yes.....yes it is, an original gt coupe.....very rare

Now I dont know much about mustangs so why is it rare? Is it because its a notchback and not a hatchback? Cuz most of the foxbody gt's are hatchbacks right?

Now I dont know much about mustangs so why is it rare? Is it because its a notchback and not a hatchback? Cuz most of the foxbody gt's are hatchbacks right?

you almost failed because of that..... there is no such thing as a factory gt notchback, they were hatches or droptops. but no that is not my car lol. if you couldn't deduce im a mopar guy, i just think its a cool pic

you almost failed because of that..... there is no such thing as a factory gt notchback, they were hatches or droptops. but no that is not my car lol. if you couldn't deduce im a mopar guy, i just think its a cool pic

Oh, yeah i agree... me=fail. I really dont know to much about them like i said.

Its a Strup 3 piece header (cat-deleted) and a greddy ti-c exhaust. How is that not real? and it actual made 174whp thank you very much. (and 186ft/lbs)

Not to call BS here, but you went from 175 crank hp to 174 wheel hp with intake and exhaust, is that correct ?

Stock Dyno from SCC:

http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/features/0204scc_sentra_se_r_spec_v/photo_02.html

Cliffs: 141hp

You've gained 35whp from intake and exhaust on a n/a 4 banger?

Thats damn good!

He also had Headers and a slew of other things done to his car. I wouldn't doubt ~170ish whp. Oh and welcome, you seem to have a good sense of humor just don't pick fights with the Big Guys, they tormented us all. They have a superior sense of "lulz".

Not to call BS here, but you went from 175 crank hp to 174 wheel hp with intake and exhaust, is that correct ?

Stock Dyno from SCC:

http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/features/0204scc_sentra_se_r_spec_v/photo_02.html

Cliffs: 141hp

You've gained 35whp from intake and exhaust on a n/a 4 banger?

Thats damn good!

Well their dyno is a little low. And stock spec numbers very greatly. On my spec v forum there are some as low as 140 stock and some as high as 160ish. I forgot to post that I also have done a balance shaft removal kit. The best part about that dyno was that the clutch was slippin just a little bit. The shop stunk pretty bad when it was all done.

He also had Headers and a slew of other things done to his car. I wouldn't doubt ~170ish whp. Oh and welcome, you seem to have a good sense of humor just don't pick fights with the Big Guys, they tormented us all. They have a superior sense of "lulz".

I wouldnt say that i have a slew of other things. Just intake, header, exhaust, and BSR. Everything is suspension. And I wasnt picking fights I was just trying to get to know some people and so far I like them! lol.

Was that dyno pic from earlier back in May or so when Dynotune had the dyno day? If so, then yeah, I remember that car. Hal, you were there. I busted my brake line when Howard pulled the car off the dyno.

Was that dyno pic from earlier back in May or so when Dynotune had the dyno day? If so, then yeah, I remember that car. Hal, you were there. I busted my brake line when Howard pulled the car off the dyno.

Yeah, that was me. I was the only guy from the spec v meet that would go. I only did 163hp 174ft/lbs on that day. Then I did the BSR and gained like 10whp.

Well im not gonna sell it but, i have thought about an f-body. Sentra would go to daily driver status and the new car would be just for playing.

One question that I've had is how is the handling on those cars. They are obviously great for straight line but can they turn well too?

Well im not gonna sell it but, i have thought about an f-body. Sentra would go to daily driver status and the new car would be just for playing.

One question that I've had is how is the handling on those cars. They are obviously great for straight line but can they turn well too?

Get an f-body and be like everyone else on columbus racing!! Welcome.

Get an f-body and be like everyone else on columbus racing!! Welcome.

Well its not like they're a favorite of mine or anything. (I am an import guy) But if you look at the price versus the performance, you just cant beat them.

Well its not like they're a favorite of mine or anything. (I am an import guy) But if you look at the price versus the performance, you just cant beat them.

Yes I know performance wise they are great ect ect but I can not stand the look of most of them, And I am just an import guy and will support fast import cars/ companys till I die. You have lots of options in building cars now days import wise, We have lots of options to keep the ls1 guys guessing. I know when it comes to a full out drag car most domestic's are the way to go, due to how cheap the parts are ect. but building a high hp import car now days is easy. I did a basic swap into my 240 with a r33 skyline motor, and the first time at the track I was putting a hurting on alot of v8 cars when I stock forum.

Yeah, but thats because you have an RB. If I could shove an RB sideways into my car I could kick ass too. lol. Actually that would be sick (and impossible). I agree with you and your support of imports... like I said I am an import guy. (mainly nissan/ mazda).

Yeah, but thats because you have an RB. If I could shove an RB sideways into my car I could kick ass too. lol. Actually that would be sick (and impossible). I agree with you and your support of imports... like I said I am an import guy. (mainly nissan/ mazda).

Since you like imports and nissan and want rwd, go find a cheap 240sx roller, and built it from the ground up, if you are in school or do not make the greatest money, take your time and do it slow it will pay off in the end.