New to the site...

bmxmadman2001

I was referred to here by one of the local guys....

My name is Josh, and I'm from Wheeling, WV I drive a 2000 Ford Focus w/ nothing really done to it, no point when it's the smallest motor Ford makes for the Foci. I am in the process of setting it up for sound comps. Here are a few pics of my car.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/bmxmadman2001/08242008/IMG_5462.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/bmxmadman2001/08242008/IMG_5463.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/bmxmadman2001/08242008/IMG_5427.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You guys can throw everything at me, i don't care, make fun of my car if you wish but it is not put together like some like pos ricer....

The springs are the eibach pro line kit (plans to buy the sport line for a lower stance)

The exhaust is a "custom" cat back, I bent the pipe and welded the pipe in my garage....

Is there anything else that you would like for me to clear up?

Oh while i am at it i also do MUD Racing, yes i am a hick with a car :)

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/bmxmadman2001/Mudder/IMG_0762.jpg

Are you moving to/know anyone who lives in/plan to visit, Columbus anytime soon?

I actually have family that lives outside of Columbus, and I do plan on going up to National Trail sometime with everyone from around here, I am the video and photo person since my car is not worth running in the 1/4

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I gave you positive rep for a decent intro and for not flipping out like a little bitch when people give you shit. Your car looks clean (and slow :)), and it doesn't have a bunch of riced out shit all over it (like a big, black, carbon fiber wing on the back).

You guys can throw everything at me, i don't care, make fun of my car if you wish but it is not put together like some like pos ricer....

The springs are the eibach pro line kit (plans to buy the sport line for a lower stance)

The exhaust is a "custom" cat back, I bent the pipe and welded the pipe in my garage....

Is there anything else that you would like for me to clear up?

Oh while i am at it i also do MUD Racing, yes i am a hick with a car :)

You mean Highbach springs?

Ditch them highbachs entirely and get coilovers if you're actually remotely interested in auto-x..

what's MUD racing.. is MUD an abbreviation for something? lol :cool:

I gave you positive rep for a decent intro and for not flipping out like a little bitch when people give you shit. Your car looks clean (and slow :)), and it doesn't have a bunch of riced out shit all over it (like a big, black, carbon fiber wing on the back).

I gave negative rep to offset yours. I also just don't like him.

Ditch them highbachs entirely and get coilovers if you're actually remotely interested in auto-x..

Nope just had a problem with my shift key and didn't really feel like making it lower case, still spells the same thing in my book....Mud Racing/Mud Boggin = the same thing as a drag racing, but only one truck goes through at a time and it the pit has about 3' of mud in it

I know i am going to get shit, but it all a part of getting in is it not? But thanks for the + rep...i am use to getting knocked on about my car, but i didn't get it for speed at the time, i got it for gas mileage

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I know i am going to get shit, but it all a part of getting in is it not? But thanks for the + rep...i am use to getting knocked on about my car, but i didn't get it for speed at the time, i got it for gas mileage

By the looks of your rep, that may not happen.

or some nice strut spring combos. i suggest konis.

to the op lol my gf drives the same car as you and its slow as balls. i actually hate driving it.

just messing with u tho looks nicer then mine :p

• Downvote 1

So you have a big speaker in your trunk and decided to join a racing forum.. why?

He joined because I recommended him here Brian. He just wants to joina REAL car forum as the one we have here local sux, I'm from Columbus so I reffered him. Negative rep me all you want but I'm just trying to help a buddy out and show him there is such a thing as a REAL car forum.

And TE7two please put your fucking oil cooler where it belongs, you have no right to give rep with that shit hanging out the headlight socket.. Anyone else wants to bash him please direct it towards me. FFS...