New to the site...

bmxmadman2001

it's a shame new people can't join and post here without the toolbag crew starting shit. o-well, typical CR i guess.

Nah, it's just the crew that owned ricer cars and bought f-bodies and think there king shit now that are completely retarded. The rest of CR is still the same.....

• Confused 2
  • Downvote 1

Nah, it's just the crew that owned ricer cars and bought f-bodies and think there king shit now that are completely retarded. The rest of CR is still the same.....

:gay: :gtfo: now sell your fbody you bitch

someone has sand in there vag!!! :finger: But kid with the focus you didnt go crying or flipping out so welcome aboard. Dont mind us guys with F-bodies we are harmless ;) Well except phil He might try and rape u at a meet so watch it!!! :leghump:

someone has sand in there vag!!! :finger: But kid with the focus you didnt go crying or flipping out so welcome aboard. Dont mind us guys with F-bodies we are harmless ;) Well except phil He might try and rape u at a meet so watch it!!! :leghump:

you wernt saying that last night. :eek:

Hey, Chadsvag, has it occured to you that, in spite of the shit he's taking, your friend has positive rep right now? Maybe you should chill and see where things go before you fuck it up for your buddy.

So I'm ChadsVag now? That's almost creative, and seeing that he's already on here I don't see how I "Fucked" it up for him. Thanks for the insight though, it really means dick to me coming from you, I thought you were a cool enough guy at the last CR outting but your Douche Baggery has shown through so please don't bother to post anymore and say hello to the Ignore User button. KThnxBye

Why was it wasted...i have been busy with my quarter ended and haven't gotten a chance to get back on here......but thanks everyone for letting me in :)

Nah, not wasted, just ignored by your buddy. You got no more shit than anyone else gets, and you're in. Why your friend has chosen now to suddenly decide I'm a douchebag, I haven't a clue. And I guess I won't get one, if he actually has put me on his ignore list.