Here you go Time Warner guys...

OSUGT

i am huge Buckeye fan, but i could give 2 shits

it didn't bother me to miss 2-3 shitty games last year, and it wouldn't have bothered me this year either

it's not to hard to go watch the game at a bar/restaurant, that's what a lot of people do anyway.

but now that it's done, i'm glad i can quit hearing the whiners

Taken from the comments:

"I guess this is a lesson for the rest of the country if a league starts to go down this road just say "No!" Seems a bit disingenuous for any of the member schools to complain about a deal they agreed to that shut out most of their fans.

Seems like a no brainer that you would want your fans watching your games, who knows what future recruit might be tunning in addition to all the alumni.

May it is just me, but I think the schools dug themselves into this pit."

Fuck Big Ten Network.

I was completely on the side of Time Warner when BTN launched. I thought it ridiculous for a football conference to strong-arm networks in the pursuit of further (massive) profits. But you know what, a year later, Time Warner lost. I was happy to put up with it for a year while they fought it out. If BTN would have lost, I'd have been just as happy. All I want is the damn games.