new to cr

Guest 98.5nascar

The taillights and hood were on it when i bought it, I want smoked led taillights.

save your pennies. your cam cost to much remeber. btw if you mod that car, i dont want it. i dont want shit that you modded. just leave it the way it is and try not to break it. and buy another bumper. i may be intrested in a month or so. if you dont fuck it up

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 98.5nascar
Did the guys at Midas that made your CUSTOM exhaust tell you that if they custom bend your exhaust that your truck will sound like it is cammed?:gtfo:

No my cousin who did the exhaust used it as a test vehicle

I don't know what else to say. I am really at a loss for words. In my most sympathetic way I am begging you to just shut the fuck up. Help yourself out. Take the time to realize everyones reactions to your post and sit back long enough to consider that maybe you are just wrong in so many different ways. Take the time to read around (even if it is the oven) and learn some things. You are not on a quick road to good rep anyways. After reading for awhile try asking some inteligent questions. If none of this works and you still suck then go to step 2: It seems obvious that you like Nascar. If so I am sure you remember everyones favorite Dale, and how he hit a wall at a very high rate of speed and died. You should do the same thing. I have nothing else left to offer.
  • Upvote 2

I don't know what else to say. I am really at a loss for words. In my most sympathetic way I am begging you to just shut the fuck up. Help yourself out. Take the time to realize everyones reactions to your post and sit back long enough to consider that maybe you are just wrong in so many different ways. Take the time to read around (even if it is the oven) and learn some things. You are not on a quick road to good rep anyways. After reading for awhile try asking some inteligent questions. If none of this works and you still suck then go to step 2: It seems obvious that you like Nascar. If so I am sure you remember everyones favorite Dale, and how he hit a wall at a very high rate of speed and died. You should do the same thing. I have nothing else left to offer.

you tried though ;)

Guest 98.5nascar
sweet dude smoked led's are the shit!!! give me a fucking break

Do you think i care that you dont like my truck? Well i dont because everyone likes something different, what matters is that you are happy with your own vehicle and i am happy with mine, granted i can be out maneuvered, and out ran but thats fine with me its just a truck.

Do you think i care that you dont like my truck? Well i dont because everyone likes something different, what matters is that you are happy with your own vehicle and i am happy with mine, granted i can be out maneuvered, and out ran but thats fine with me its just a truck.

then sell the turd to me. dont touch it

Guest 98.5nascar
then sell the turd to me. dont touch it

Its not really a turd, its pushing over 300hp but its still a truck and i probably wont sell it because only 600 auto nascars were built. Its not the nascar part of the truck that i like its just a rarer model.

Guest 98.5nascar
Not really until about 120,I bought the truck with an upgraded front suspension which helps alot, but i still need something for the rear to keep it stable it likes to sway, I looked into a rear swaybar but i am still looking at alternatives:ie 4 link

do you have a motor for your camaro? my neighbor has an 1995 lt1 vette motor with aluminum heads it has 30k miles on it $1500

yes i have a motor. noob we need to have a sit down and talk in perosn one day. lol. its not a vette motor, its gms mishap of an attempt at making a better sbc. :nono: