1 track day per month???

V8 Beast

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at your "fix" you made to my post

"cause im getting raped you and tyler" lol

ok well thanks for the clarification. its not spellings, its grammer you idiot. ( cscc done did you good).

you a moron tyler, it had nothing to do with what you thought. fucking ford owners today

Guest tbutera2112
ok well thanks for the clarification. its not spellings, its grammer you idiot. ( cscc done did you good).

you a moron tyler, it had nothing to do with what you thought. fucking ford owners today

http://www.playwithlinn.com/Images/Sams%20funny%20pics/funny%20pics/gay%20GTFO.jpg

you know the sad part of it all, i passed all of my english classes with A's LOL

Guest tbutera2112
im gonna try launching around 2grand slipping it out...anything more and i spin and if i dump it at any rpm i will spin...fuckin kdws tires...oh and i will find someone to ride passenger with for one pass just to get a feel for lining up or whatever...if the car doesnt run 13.99 they can have a passenger right? *looks at gary*

im gonna try launching around 2grand slipping it out...anything more and i spin and if i dump it at any rpm i will spin...fuckin kdws tires...oh and i will find someone to ride passenger with for one pass just to get a feel for lining up or whatever...if the car doesnt run 13.99 they can have a passenger right? *looks at gary*

yep, anything 14.00 and slower you can have a passenger

Guest tbutera2112
cool im riding shotgun with you...ill wait till your second or third pass if you wanna try nailing your first one while the car is cool...then my first pass ill have my gf in the car because she wants to go down the strip once, and after that im hoping ill break 14 and if so ill bring a helmet and kick her out for the next passes...i dont expect to drive my car to its potential, but it should be fun anyways...esp since i wont be driving it again after oct 3rd all the way until march

cool im riding shotgun with you...ill wait till your second or third pass if you wanna try nailing your first one while the car is cool...then my first pass ill have my gf in the car because she wants to go down the strip once, and after that im hoping ill break 14 and if so ill bring a helmet and kick her out for the next passes...i dont expect to drive my car to its potential, but it should be fun anyways...esp since i wont be driving it again after oct 3rd all the way until march

it doesnt matter to me, ill have an electric water pump here in about 2 weeks, so i can cool the car down real quick after every pass lol When you actually run yours, just go all out anyways even with your GF in the car. the worst that will happen is they will tell you that cant have passengers anymore. yea, make sure you do have a helmet though, they are picky about that. hell even if you run a 14.00, they will pull you over at the end of the track and tell you to get one.

Guest tbutera2112
yea thats what i mean, ill have gf for the first pass because i hope ill break 14 and after that i wont be allowed to have a passenger anymore...and my buddy derek hooked me up with a helmet so im good to go

Guest tbutera2112
ok...gotta show me how to work that seat though...i was in your car for like 30 seconds to move it and i was dying...short ass people...oh and speaking of that...does your car always shift so damn hard into 1st and R ? or was that because of the bad tranny? i shifted it and it had like a second pause then thunk

ok...gotta show me how to work that seat though...i was in your car for like 30 seconds to move it and i was dying...short ass people...oh and speaking of that...does your car always shift so damn hard into 1st and R ? or was that because of the bad tranny? i shifted it and it had like a second pause then thunk

its set up perfect for me. it doesnt shit that hard any more lol. its still a mid 13 sec car, but i will have it tuned and maybe 13.0s tranny is a lil slow, seeing as it is a van tranny lol.

Guest tbutera2112
the shifts were solid i didnt mind it, i just wasnt sure if that was how it always was or not since ive never been in a car that shifted so hard....mid 13s my ass, its stock too mr 12.9

who cant spell now? LOL

tyler, i know he will, and i sure hope you would be able to beat me to. i am gonna have a few new toys by then (weather or not all of them will be on the car or not i dont know)

*edit* nevermind. im slow