In this thread I will tell you if you’re a worthwhile contributor or a bottom feeder.

kenny

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OG as fuck. I can't believe you still have the V6 blower powered S10. Need more of you, less of people like the drifto fag (I don't even know his name).

On a random side note, I've ridden with your brother a few times and didn't realize you two were related until one day I got bored and clicked the 614streets link in your sig.

You know there are only 2 American cars I like, the camaro and the gnx. You get major cool points for owning one of these. But for the love of everything holy if you don't own any Front 242 cds you are a closet homo. I sure hope you are on the same team with me...

Don't you drive a Civic? And isn't Front 242 some kinda shit-dicked techno?

Kenny, make fun of me for driving a civic then swapping to a mullet sled and making fun of civic owners. Everyone else does.

I don't own any hondas. And Front 242 is the reason KMFDM (along with others) is a band...

You know there are only 2 American cars I like, the camaro and the gnx. You get major cool points for owning one of these. But for the love of everything holy if you don't own any Front 242 cds you are a closet homo. I sure hope you are on the same team with me...

... and you own a what?

If you knew anything about cars you'd know GNXs are black, and a lot of money - I mean like, you can buy a house a lot of money. I don't own a GNX.

Based on your lack of automotive knowledge and your posts that reek of 3rd grade reading comprehension I'm willing to bet whatever it is you drive isn't worth even speaking of, let alone signing up for an internet message board for automotive enthusiasts. Do us all a favor and stop posting, or better yet, hang yourself.

Also, no, I don't like Front 242.