In this thread I will tell you if you’re a worthwhile contributor or a bottom feeder.

kenny

im working on that

and PS, i have a 3.8 V6 lol

Working on what? Taking a picture? Since when is taking a picture with a digital camera, uploading it to a host, then changing a single bit of "code" in your signature box a fucking project?

A 3.8 Camaro? Jesus fuck. Punch yourself in the face. The only good V6 F-Body was built in 1989.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you drive a Civic? And isn't Front 242 some kinda shit-dicked techno?

Kenny, make fun of me for driving a civic then swapping to a mullet sled and making fun of civic owners. Everyone else does.

I can't. Upgrading is a solid move, sometimes you just have to understand that you might have made a retarded decision. It happens to the best of us.

... and you own a what?

If you knew anything about cars you'd know GNXs are black, and a lot of money - I mean like, you can buy a house a lot of money. I don't own a GNX.

Based on your lack of automotive knowledge and your posts that reek of 3rd grade reading comprehension I'm willing to bet whatever it is you drive isn't worth even speaking of, let alone signing up for an internet message board for automotive enthusiasts. Do us all a favor and stop posting, or better yet, hang yourself.

Also, no, I don't like Front 242.

hang yourself was that a black joke. my family overcome slavery so we could reeds, dis is a richeal comment .. you made me hungry for chicken and watermelon now

hang yourself was that a black joke. my family overcome slavery so we could reeds, dis is a richeal comment .. you made me hungry for chicken and watermelon now

Retype that when you haven't been on meth for a quarter century.

You are the reason people commit suicide. Seriously, your posts are shown in planned parenthood meetings.

Kill yourself.

:lol:

I want something more specific though, you could've said that to anyone.. asshole.

I made this avatar you lame fuck. If I were at home I'd take a picture of my autographed CD next to my wang.

Suck it, queerbait.

Here I found it for you. Just photchop in your wang.

PS Front 242 came out a few years before KMFDM existed.

http://www.bruteprop.com/v1/kmfdm/albums/KMFDM_Symbols.jpg

PS Front 242 came out a few years before KMFDM existed.

http://www.bruteprop.com/v1/kmfdm/albums/KMFDM_Symbols.jpg

and im the only black person here who has no clue who 242 and kmfdm is .. lol..

can i find that on the Disney channel