In this thread I will tell you if you’re a worthwhile contributor or a bottom feeder.

kenny

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're cool for being the only person on CR to own a GS.

If I ever make real money I will have a GSX parked next to a turbo Regal.

Thanks

GSX FTMFW my dads friend who lives around here has THE GSX number one prototype im sure you have read about it or seen it online, Baddest car ive seen in a while....

Brad Conley? Yeah, I've been to his house. He also has a prototype GNX among a bunch of other GSXs, GSs, GNs, etc. ;)

Yes sir thats him and I have seen the cars they are nasty I drove that GSX down the driveway wasnt allowed to street drive it as he has had High offers in the six figures super cool guy and sick ass car collection

This should be good for a laugh at least.

Honestly though, I have no idea if it will even leave hard with the open diff.

I'm supposed to hear from my transmission builder this week so I'm hoping to have it to a track at least once before the fall track day.

... watch me break it before then. :o

This should be good for a laugh at least.

Honestly though, I have no idea if it will even leave hard with the open diff.

I'm supposed to hear from my transmission builder this week so I'm hoping to have it to a track at least once before the fall track day.

... watch me break it before then. :o

What kind of tranny are you running in it? If it doesnt brake we'll have to line up launch the piss out of em.

You don't know the half of it.

Fuck, I don't even have a boost gauge in the car yet. I was hoping to get it on the dyno and by the time I had shit sorted out I fragged the transmission. :lol:

I've got my logging shit ready now, so hopefully it will be straight to the dyno or track once I get it back from Akron.

You don't know the half of it.

Fuck, I don't even have a boost gauge in the car yet. I was hoping to get it on the dyno and by the time I had shit sorted out I fragged the transmission. :lol:

I've got my logging shit ready now, so hopefully it will be straight to the dyno or track once I get it back from Akron.

Fire in the hole :bangbang:

Hopefully its all together before trails. If you're going to break it do it now so you have time to fix it!

It should be alright. It's all stock shit so I don't see anything crazy breaking.

The transmission will be bulletproof once I get it back. You know it's bad when the first thing the guy building it says to you is "you haven't learned anything? don't you have any sense?" referring to the fact that I bought yet another turbo Regal.

Hopefully I'll have an alcohol kit by then, that's the only thing I'm really waiting on. If I don't I'll probably just throw some C16 in it... fuck it.

It should be alright. It's all stock shit so I don't see anything crazy breaking.

The transmission will be bulletproof once I get it back. You know it's bad when the first thing the guy building it says to you is "you haven't learned anything? don't you have any sense?" referring to the fact that I bought yet another turbo Regal.

Hopefully I'll have an alcohol kit by then, that's the only thing I'm really waiting on. If I don't I'll probably just throw some C16 in it... fuck it.

We need more people like you at the track... Fuck it mentality FTW!!!!!!!