In this thread I will tell you if you’re a worthwhile contributor or a bottom feeder.

kenny

ahah, you're too new to have ever seen me at the track I guess.

One of the rentals at Larue I made 25 passes in about 4 hours on my bike.

With the last Regal a normal Friday night was to get off work, pick up 10 gallons of 110, go home, fill the tank, drive to the track, make as many passes as possible then either go home and drink or find some shenanigans to get in with the car. Though most of the time no one wanted any so drinking happened far more often than anything else.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny you ever go down to Kilkares two wheel tuesdays. Shawn, Mike Davis and I go down there just about every time they have it. You could make a pass on the bike prolly every 5-7 mins if you hot lapped it.

I wish I could man, I work 3-midnight on Tuesdays.

Just like your mother

That's probably the only funny thing you've ever said.

How's this for a laugh, I fragged a thrust bearing. Sounds like there won't be a Regal at the track day unless I change my mind about something before tomorrow.

:lol:

Fale.

That's probably the only funny thing you've ever said.

How's this for a laugh, I fragged a thrust bearing. Sounds like there won't be a Regal at the track day unless I change my mind about something before tomorrow.

:lol:

Fale.

Vince can't fix that shit in time? you got till October you know

I don't know if I want to have Vince build the motor or not, I wasn't trying to spend that much money on this shit bucket. I was going to have the transmission built, race it in Oct and sell it.

Now I'm thinking buy El Camino, build motor, swap driveline, sell roller.