In this thread I will tell you if you’re a worthwhile contributor or a bottom feeder.

kenny

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You defeated yourself previously by pwning yourself about APC. :nono:

I was not PWNT. You speak like Maynard plays some bit part of it. Yes, Billy may have sparked the idea but without Maynard APC is a pile of poo.

Passive, I don't care who it was intedned for, is one of the best songs evar.

I was not PWNT. You speak like Maynard plays some bit part of it. Yes, Billy may have sparked the idea but without Maynard APC is a pile of poo.

Passive, I don't care who it was intedned for, is one of the best songs evar.

Maynards voice is godly but without a creator, the band didn't exist. Give credit to every member, not your favorite.

It's like saying Maynard is Tool when a lot of the math involved in their music is thanks to Danny Carey and Adam Jones.

I don't think Maynard would appreciate your idolizing him as the main prospect of any of his projects.

Maynards voice is godly but without a creator, the band didn't exist. Give credit to every member, not your favorite.

It's like saying Maynard is Tool when a lot of the math involved in their music is thanks to Danny Carey and Adam Jones.

I don't think Maynard would appreciate your idolizing him as the main prospect of any of his projects.

X2 ...

though being a drummer I ... nevermind ... now Im doing it.