In this thread I will tell you if you’re a worthwhile contributor or a bottom feeder.

kenny

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neon, spell check, gay myspace pictures, sex with pregnant women in her 8th month, food in face, wanted banned by half of CR, critiques toilet paper, leaves pubes on random toilet seats, races a leaky car at a public track endangering others, waitress at hooters called you gay before she even knew your name, refused to get that girls number, very touchy feely with men, stands in a homosexual manner with your hip out, etc... etc... etc...

How about......ME?.......kinda scared

Cool guy overall, swift of foot, and has an f-body (baller points!) Your only downfall is that you are associated with Phil :( Show up 30 minutes before or after him at every meet and ignore him to regain cool points.

Neon, spell check, gay myspace pictures, sex with pregnant women in her 8th month, food in face, wanted banned by half of CR, critiques toilet paper, leaves pubes on random toilet seats, races a leaky car at a public track endangering others, waitress at hooters called you gay before she even knew your name, refused to get that girls number, very touchy feely with men, stands in a homosexual manner with your hip out, etc... etc... etc...

hey its cool im still here haha dont be mad cause i like good toilet paper

Cool guy overall, swift of foot, and has an f-body (baller points!) Your only downfall is that you are associated with Phil :( Show up 30 minutes before or after him at every meet and ignore him to regain cool points.

Note's taken and will heavily follow the advice :D

lol!

says the man with rallye stripes on a 4th gen with a 500 shot running 11s on slicks. with half naked myspace pics looking like a washed up nfl player, and you never even made it on the varsity practice squad, gave out hand jobs to become an admin but doesnt even know how to change spark plugs in a 4cyl honda........i heart this guy!

WOW :nono:

says the man with rallye stripes on a 4th gen with a 500 shot running 11s on slicks. with half naked myspace pics looking like a washed up nfl player, and you never even made it on the varsity practice squad, gave out hand jobs to become an admin but doesnt even know how to change spark plugs in a 4cyl honda........i heart this guy!

Says the guy thats on a car forum yet when ever I see him at a meet he's stepping out of someones passenger seat. This isnt ColumbusISpectateRacing.com.. I heart you more!

PS.. I did play varsity and you hurt my feelings :p

I'm fair game homie. We need to do the "adult" meet again sometime, where the 21+ can have a booze sauce or 3.

Definitely! After work calms down in the next few weeks I'm going to be setting up meets all over the place!!! PS.. You sold an F-body and now floss a banana dump truck.. Signs that you spent way too much time in the hot desert??? :p

Says the guy thats on a car forum yet when ever I see him at a meet he's stepping out of someones passenger seat. This isnt ColumbusISpectateRacing.com.. I heart you more!

PS.. I did play varsity and you hurt my feelings :p

me sorryz, my ninja edit failed :(