In this thread I will tell you if you’re a worthwhile contributor or a bottom feeder.

kenny

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I'll keep the thread warm for you)

I'll be more than happy to fill in for Kenny for the next hour, and ocassionally until he returns. Post and I shall telleth youeth the trutheth about yourself.. eth

The problem with that is you've spent a lot on a so called "fast car" that hasn't done anything impressive.

Kenny in full dick mode will return on Sunday. I'll be bored out of my mind making a good amount of money.

Then again, it might go gay like it did last time and boring flash games might amuse me more...

The problem with that is you've spent a lot on a so called "fast car" that hasn't done anything impressive.

Kenny in full dick mode will return on Sunday. I'll be bored out of my mind making a good amount of money.

Then again, it might go gay like it did last time and boring flash games might amuse me more...

If 11.1 with wheel spin on a 100 shot isnt impressive then people actually care that you keep buying turbo boats that will make it to the track after you plug your tranny pan.

this guy...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/lhiannonshee/strongbad.jpg

vs. this guy...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/lhiannonshee/040405hill.jpg

is probably not going to be as interesting as we hope.

Says this guy...

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/juggernaut.jpg

I have to admit I lol'd when I saw your post :D

Damn, hoping to get in before someone made the Bobby Hill reference. Oh well....last time I saw Kenny he was still the worlds best damn Bobby Hill impersonator even though he wasn't trying.

i couldnt believe it myself. 6 pages before someone pulled the trigger on that? cr just aint what it used to be, boys.

lol @ v8beast. where the fuck did you find a picture of juggernaut as a kid?

"check out my helmet! i got this shit in fourth grade!!"

Speaking of the cark, does Marc still have it? If so, what kind of shape is the body in?

Overall the body is still in good shape.

There are a few small dings from asshole friends that cant open their door. I was forced to keep it in some shady garages over the winters. :(

There is one rust spot about the size of a half dollar on the rear passenger quarter right behind the wheel well where the paint was bubbled when I bought the car. I have a quote to get it fixed which will be happening over the winter.

It still blings like a motherfucker. :cool:

I replaced the engine and tranny about two years ago and finally realized that 750 is fucked which is why it runs like shit. Secondaries not opening = no power. :(

New carb in 2 weeks...then dyno time. :)

-Marc