sonic on hanilton toniht

phil

anyone trying to meet at the sonic on 33/ hamilton again tonight? weather permitting it is a nice spot with very few ricers. just a good hangout spot. we had a good time last week so im hoping for another good turn out

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul no one cares!!! its gonna rain anyway!

your lucky im in chicago or ide walk your pos trams am up and down any road or track you choose tonight all you do is talk tlak talk and yet once my cars up you refuse to race me;.. well i got 20 bucks says ill win roll or dig

your lucky im in chicago or ide walk your pos trams am up and down any road or track you choose tonight all you do is talk tlak talk and yet once my cars up you refuse to race me;.. well i got 20 bucks says ill win roll or dig

what don't you understand about bad trans?? O wait here you go. My tarns is boken i cunt rase you. Did you get that you dumb fuck??

reverse drifiting hoe takes tallent...

TOKYO!!!!!

I just watched the news and they are calling for random 15minute showers early in the evening and then its supposed to clear up pretty quickly. I hope they are right. Of course me and my lady will bring our rice patties out!

pusssy, illl be gettin ahold of you monday or tuesday but dontforget to bring a 20 with you :bangbang:

Its ok "Leviathan". I'll walk paul in a few weeks and win it back for ya. hell i bet i could walk him now with the bad motor..lol

Its the least i could do for all the oil mess..lol