sonic on hanilton toniht

phil

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol gee thanks prick! :) BTW did many people show up? I left around 1030ish and there was a bunch of people at polaris

just a few more fbodies, we like to party together. we hung out til about 230 just talking. anyone up at polaris? besides cops?

just a few more fbodies, we like to party together. we hung out til about 230 just talking. anyone up at polaris? besides cops?

Do you guys really get bugged by the cops that much? Ive never been to a meet with you guys, so I guess im kinda ignorant about the subject.

Yeah there was a good turnout, only 1 cop strolled through and he just nodded and cruised on out. Haha I saw all the damn GM's parked by each other I was like "yup not gonna fit in here with my pink honda lol"

its ok," its not what you drive that deffines you, its who you are when you get out of the car."

quoted directly from batman begins

Steve, I was there for about an hour, thinking you would be there. When did you show up? The F-body crowd is hard to fit in with :D

I showed up at 12:30ish. I had gotten bored and i figured that no one was going up there until like 10:30-11. So i went with some buddies up to polaris and and then we stopped by hamilton on the way home and there were like 3 cars there. I will totally be skipping the whole polaris thing for now on. it was pretty lame-o. I definately want to get to know all of the CR guys, my pussy was hurtin last night.

I showed up at 12:30ish. I had gotten bored and i figured that no one was going up there until like 10:30-11. So i went with some buddies up to polaris and and then we stopped by hamilton on the way home and there were like 3 cars there. I will totally be skipping the whole polaris thing for now on. it was pretty lame-o. I definately want to get to know all of the CR guys, my pussy was hurtin last night.

:nod:

Guest tbutera2112

i think you showed up and talked to me for like 30 seconds....were you the guy with the other 2 cars with you? the left before the party even started

oh and on a side note, those cops scared the shit outta me haha they were bookin

oh and phil, your flamethrower exhaust makes you a fucking ricer

yeah that was me. i was really tired to the point that i figured i wouldnt be able to come up with anything worth while to say or talk about. i kinda felt like a deusch after we left tho. but sleep felt good.

that was before the party started? i thought you said that everyone had already come and gone.

Guest tbutera2112
yeah that was me. i was really tired to the point that i figured i wouldnt be able to come up with anything worth while to say or talk about. i kinda felt like a deusch after we left tho. but sleep felt good.

that was before the party started? i thought you said that everyone had already come and gone.

yea...except the cool people who were still there