sonic on hanilton toniht

phil

fucking rain! i just super detailed my car! shit looks like glass . (kinda) lol. paul stfu, your car is ok, but brandon, mike, and when i get tuned are going to walk all over you. btw tune being ordered next friday :thumbup:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be out (girlfriend approval permitting).

If she says yes bring your balls too. So we can see what balls look like after they have been cut off..lol

J/K I just talk mine into comming with me..lol and then listen to her bitch later:)

fucking rain! i just super detailed my car! shit looks like glass . (kinda) lol. paul stfu, your car is ok, but brandon, mike, and when i get tuned are going to walk all over you. btw tune being ordered next friday :thumbup:

illm be waiting for this tune of yours :gtfo:

I'll be out, before anyone thinks they are gonna try and call me out on a race. Let me make this perfectly clear. I will not waste my gas on you not saying my cars the shit, but I dont race on streets. I have way too many points on record as it is, so again if you wanna come up and talk thats cool. You wanna come up acting like a douchebag because I wont run you then dont even waste your time or mine.

illm be waiting for this tune of yours :gtfo:

i know you cant wait. seeing as your getting me by 2-2 1/2 cars now, im throwing codes and my shift point are way!!! the fuck off. but its ok, a simple tune will fix that.

I'll be out, before anyone thinks they are gonna try and call me out on a race. Let me make this perfectly clear. I will not waste my gas on you not saying my cars the shit, but I dont race on streets. I have way too many points on record as it is, so again if you wanna come up and talk thats cool. You wanna come up acting like a douchebag because I wont run you then dont even waste your time or mine.

Who was even talking about you?

Someone throw me an address. I may be down that way. The Supra's in the shop, so I'll be driving the gf's Cougar if I come.

Oh, and before anyone thinks they are gonna try and call me out on a race. Let me make this perfectly clear. I will not waste my gas on you not saying my cars the shit, but I dont race on streets. I have way too many points on record as it is, so again if you wanna come up and talk thats cool. You wanna come up acting like a douchebag because I wont run you then dont even waste your time or mine.

:D

Someone throw me an address. I may be down that way. The Supra's in the shop, so I'll be driving the gf's Cougar if I come.

Oh, and before anyone thinks they are gonna try and call me out on a race. Let me make this perfectly clear. I will not waste my gas on you not saying my cars the shit, but I dont race on streets. I have way too many points on record as it is, so again if you wanna come up and talk thats cool. You wanna come up acting like a douchebag because I wont run you then dont even waste your time or mine.

:D

Lmao!

Anyways it is on hamilton rd. between 33 and winchester pike. If you know how to get to the Ricart Automall then you can get to this place.

@ a self admitted 220rwhp, who gives a flying shit?

Just so everyone knows we dont race there asshats it was a joke but brandon its not a joke though

We don't race, no ricers(somesay ima ricer... huh wierd), come out bring a chair enjoy some care talk an join a circle jerk or two

Wow, I know I should be used to it by now, but WOW.