sonic on hanilton toniht

phil

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
so yeah, i kinda showed up a little late. im gonna try to be out earlier next weekend.

you showed up late and didnt talk to any of us really...then you just left...the cool people were still there

you showed up late and didnt talk to any of us really...then you just left...the cool people were still there

couldnt have said it any better. whats the point of begging everyone to come out, then you show up (time doesnt matter) you dint say a word to anyone, stood out there for 5 minutes and ricer bounced home. you get 0 cool points from me.

on a side note, craigs car sounded amazing when he left :jerkit: aj, enough said, :leghump:, scott, the po po almost got us :zoom: and brandon thanks for letting us make fun of you. :lol:. it was a good night see you hoes tonight :thumbup:

couldnt have said it any better. whats the point of begging everyone to come out, then you show up (time doesnt matter) you dint say a word to anyone, stood out there for 5 minutes and ricer bounced home. you get 0 cool points from me.

on a side note, craigs car sounded amazing when he left :jerkit: aj, enough said, :leghump:, scott, the po po almost got us :zoom: and brandon thanks for letting us make fun of you. :lol:. it was a good night see you hoes tonight :thumbup:

what did u guys do to get the cops almost get you?

what did u guys do to get the cops almost get you?

Illegal foot racing on 270, I guess pedestrians aren't allowed on the highway. They couldn't catch us though. ;) We were wearing two driving gloves.

j.k. They just passed us with their lights on.

you can buy a high mileage z06 for 20k

Well the only problem with that is the high mileage and 20k part. How high mileage? And 20k is still alot of money... atleast to a broke ricer kid.

*Added*

I have been thinkin about going your route... I have an FC that has been sitting for years and I kinda want an ls1 car. So maybe Ill just put the two together. How much does an ls1 cost? Sorry this is off topic. But if I get an ls1 i could fit in a little better. lol

Yeah i know. i was tired as fuck and my woman was cold. so i figured we would head home and try again next weekend. and i did talk to one guy for like a half a second!

Steve, I was there for about an hour, thinking you would be there. When did you show up? The F-body crowd is hard to fit in with :D