It's game day.......

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok my post game thoughts, Why the fuck was Beanie even in the game? sure they are tryign to pad his stats and 2 td's would look nice but god damnit. However he did come back on his own feet which is a good sign. He sits all week, does not play against OU, sits next week in practice and gets ready to play at USC.

Robiske reagrivated a shoulder injury that he got last week in practice....put him next to beanie in a recliner just chillin for the next 2 weeks.

All the freshman looked good!! Pryor's throwing motion is one of the most hideous looking things I have ever seen ."but he was 4-5" yeah on 10 yard passes, his running ability gives OSU another dimiension. Posey looks like he is going to be the real deal!

Defense was well just OSU D being OSU D...dominant!

Kicking game was phenominal, they never punted, and the 60yard field goal would have been good from 70!

All in all a good but boring game which I expected. I think next weeks game will be the same.

BTW Bowling Green is beating Pitt, Pitt was by many supposed to be a dark horse to win the Big East and goto a BCS game.

Prior needs to learn to carry the ball or hes gonna be fumbling all year long. Tuck it away and go. Beenie it seems will be ok from what im hearing and will not miss the entire season. Everyone walking out of the stadium looked like we just lost the game. I left before Beenie came back out.

Go Bucks!

So the best part of the game was when..... oh wait, i couldn't find the BTN till the last 0:02 of the damn game. But damnit i know its channel 73 now! Thanks for the updates josh, lol.

So northwestern won, that was fucking amazing.

Big ten had a good day kinda, and USC is destroying VA last i checked.

Should be a great year.

UM looked bad, then again look at all the freshmen and sophomores they have. The only reason the score was close was Utah's fault with all the penalties and fumbling the ball around. I noticed a couple guys on UM's offense that showed promise, couple that with some time for Rodriguez to bring in some and they'll be back soon enough.....but not before we destroy them a couple more times!!