It's game day.......

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha no problem Matt, yeah Meatchicken looks horrid. I thought "you know its Michigan, they have talent just waiting for their chance"....hmm maybe not! DickRod isnt going to be in Ann Arbor very long, he's pissed a lot of people off by ruiing the #1 jersey to WR tradition, making the uni's look like WVU, and some other shit that he's pulled since being hired.

Beanie played last year with a gimp ankle and broken hand yet still went for 1600 yards, he'll be just fine!

How about Alabama rolling Clemson. Clemson was by some the dark horse to be in the National Title game....guess not now lol. Bama held Clemson's dynamic running back duo to 0 yards!!

I agree but Clemson can NOT win when they are in the spotlight. They choke almost as much as Virginia Tech. BUT I hate Nick Saban so I was rooting for the Tigers to win. The Miss vs Illi game was good, Daniels is for real.

maybe you should read my post on PAGE 1!! along with Buck's post

Whoa chill out fellow Buckey brethren. My I-O was for Mikehaze, because no one had reciprocated to his O-H. Hence the comment. Every O-H deserves the honor of being united with its I-O counterpart.

Whoa chill out fellow Buckey brethren. My I-O was for Mikehaze, because no one had reciprocated to his O-H. Hence the comment. Every O-H deserves the honor of being united with its I-O counterpart.

+1. Many of you should be ashamed of yourselves. :nono: