9/13 race day (My Bike?)

thorne

1. Can someone tow my bike up please?

2. Do you guys want mandy to video again? she said she has some of the kinks worked out and will be recording the ENTIRE time if so.

3. what all do I need to race the bike? I have helment/jacket/gloves atm

4. Can someone please help on launching the bike and shit.

Thanks guys.

you wont run quicker then 120 so you wont have to worry abou thaving the full leathers have over the ankel boots an just practice launching your bike out on a dead end road somewhere

If you're doing 1/4 mile, why would you ever run without leathers?

I have a set of leathers if you want to borrow them for a small deposit. Teknic 2pc, blue, black, and white. I'm 6'2" and I bought them when I was 225lbs. Now that I'm down to 205, it's a little loose, but I can wear jeans and sweaters under them in winter.

If you come by to get them, I can go over launching with you.

1.5hrs from cbus.

Not even. I just drove my Silveraldo yesterday from just north of Akron to OSU and that was like an hour and forty five minutes. ...and thats with the state troopers out thick for Labor Day.

Thorne if I can get off of work that day you can toss it in the trailor with the R1. Also I can help you launch it if you want at the track. And honestly with a katana you prolly could follow Kennys advice and put it up high in the rpm and then work the clutch. That bike dont make enough hp/tq to launch any lower then 10k I would say. You will also need to keep the rpms up as you are working the clutch on the launch. And no do not just dump it.