Don't Egg Cars...

OSUGT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That may be debatable. I have little sympathy for anyone trying to ruin someone else's property.

I agree I am kind of on the fence on this one...I mean it was a 16 y.o. that got shoot but what if the guy that shot him had his own kids in the car and was defending them. Its a lose lose situation...I feel sorry for both sides.

http://www.610wtvn.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=268656&article=4183678

Didn't deserve to die, but you gotta believe if he wasnt acting like a jackass he would be alive today.

My neighbor is the athletic director at Westland. He said that whoever shot the kid made him get on his knees first and then shot him. He was a cop's son, so you think they would have taught him a little better. I also heard he was a special ed student? Whether or not he deserved it, it's still really sad.

Are you all fucking idiots? He threw some fucking eggs. Yes, it sucks. Yes, I've gotten out of my car and confronted someone for throwing shit at my car. Yes, these things can quickly result in an asswhipping. But shooting someone to death? Do you think the person who shot him is a mentally healthy individual who should be running around with a firearm waiting for someone to bump into him so he can shoot them, too?

Fucking eggs. They've been thrown at cars, people, and houses for far longer than I've been alive which is far longer than some of you have been alive. To say someone actually deserved to die for thowing eggs makes you an ignorant sack of human being.

My neighbor is the athletic director at Westland. He said that whoever shot the kid made him get on his knees first and then shot him. He was a cop's son, so you think they would have taught him a little better. I also heard he was a special ed student? Whether or not he deserved it, it's still really sad.

Execution style ? Never heard that before.

Nobody knows exactly what happened. The shooter hasn't told his side of the story. What if the kid actually threatened his life when he got out to confront him? Can't say it didn't happen, can we? The kid was pretty big and if he was throwing eggs and thought that was fun, he probably tried to be hard when the guy got out of the car.

It's a tragedy, no doubt. I pray for his family...it's got to be tough!

RIP

Nobody knows exactly what happened. The shooter hasn't told his side of the story. What if the kid actually threatened his life when he got out to confront him? Can't say it didn't happen, can we? The kid was pretty big and if he was throwing eggs and thought that was fun, he probably tried to be hard when the guy got out of the car.

It's a tragedy, no doubt. I pray for his family...it's got to be tough!

RIP

That's when you pistol whip the punk and put the gun to his face.... you don't blow some 16 yr old's brains out for throwing eggs and acting hard.

Are you all fucking idiots? He threw some fucking eggs. Yes, it sucks. Yes, I've gotten out of my car and confronted someone for throwing shit at my car. Yes, these things can quickly result in an asswhipping. But shooting someone to death? Do you think the person who shot him is a mentally healthy individual who should be running around with a firearm waiting for someone to bump into him so he can shoot them, too?

Fucking eggs. They've been thrown at cars, people, and houses for far longer than I've been alive which is far longer than some of you have been alive. To say someone actually deserved to die for thowing eggs makes you an ignorant sack of human being.

I agree. No one deserves to die over some damn eggs. Maybe there is more to the story than we have heard, but from what we know now it sounds like a stupid reason to shoot someone. Everyone did some dumb shit as a kid/teenager.

I get it! I wouldn't have shot the kid either. The shooter could be another 16 yo that is scared to get in a fight and out of fear, shot the other kid. We don't know.

Still wrong... 16 yr old should not be carrying a gun

Still WRONG? By all means, please tell me what I should be thinking...

You should be thinking that 16 yr olds should not be getting shot unless they are already shooting at someone else

I think you shouldn't bring eggs to a gun fight.

rofl.

this is an unsafe time we live in folks. especially with vigilantes carrying guns everywhere, thinking 'they're the law'. when i was in school, if someone was caught with a knife in school, it was a HUGE deal. today, i wouldn't be surprised if several kids had guns on their person at an average inner city school each day.

in the 60's, if you got into an argument with someone on the road, you pulled to the side of the road and duked it out. these days, you could get shot. you just can't fuck around with ANYONE these days for fear that they are carrying.

rofl.

this is an unsafe time we live in folks. especially with vigilantes carrying guns everywhere, thinking 'they're the law'. when i was in school, if someone was caught with a knife in school, it was a HUGE deal. today, i wouldn't be surprised if several kids had guns on their person at an average inner city school each day.

in the 60's, if you got into an argument with someone on the road, you pulled to the side of the road and duked it out. these days, you could get shot. you just can't fuck around with ANYONE these days for fear that they are carrying.

I seriously doubt the person that shot him was a legitamate CCWer...

Again, criminals will be criminals.