GT500 That ain't Scared!!!!!

CRAWDAD

Guest tbutera2112
YES!

But the supercharger is a bit of a leach

2.6L blowzilla and gt35r turbos...win...except idk if a stock motor could handle much, you would have to have the boost low on that setup i would imagine...low end from the twin screw and top end from the turbos

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler that is what you need on your car. you don't have much done to it so now would be the perfect time. you can get the whole set up under 6k

my engine isnt worth dropping money into...2v 4.6 ftl...if i had 6k it would be going towards an engine swap, not turbos...soon as the cars paid off ill be dropping about that much in it...i could drop 7grand on that twin turbo setup and my car would still be slow, hell its limited to 450rwhp before shit starts blowing up...ide needs head and decent cams, plus the turbos on low boost to hit the 450 mark, anything more and ide need a forged bottom end which is another 3grand....ford failed when it designed these motors...and if i had known the extent of how slow these cars are, i woulda bought an fbody

my engine isnt worth dropping money into...2v 4.6 ftl...if i had 6k it would be going towards an engine swap, not turbos...soon as the cars paid off ill be dropping about that much in it...i could drop 7grand on that twin turbo setup and my car would still be slow, hell its limited to 450rwhp before shit starts blowing up...ide needs head and decent cams, plus the turbos on low boost to hit the 450 mark, anything more and ide need a forged bottom end which is another 3grand....ford failed when it designed these motors...and if i had known the extent of how slow these cars are, i woulda bought an fbody

that is pretty much why I got ride of my 98 mustang gt

ew, 98 was even worse than mine....ide say thats a definate step up...i woulda kept the fox you had, but thats just me

that car was fun (fox) but needed some work to make it a street car. not streetable car but a street car. That car was track only! and had a lot of room for improvement. It was so light that is wouldn't take much to make it fast.

It basicly had a stock bottom end 460, rv cam, cast iron heads that were hand ported by me. and a holly 750cfm marine carb.

If you were to put a nice motor in the car, it would fly

i hate to say it but i agree...the new body style is way too..."brick-like" for my taste...but on the other hand, calling a mustang a sports car is kind of a long shot...i would say that its a pony car, but not a sport car... when i think of a sports car i think of a 2 seater that is designed for all around performance....mustangs are 4 seaters that are so/so in all aspects of performance...not the fastest/slower, dont turn that awesome/dont have to take corners ar 5mph either...mustangs are cheap pony cars, but sports car is a stretch...for what a mustang is, i see nothing wrong with the new body style...its not meant to be on the same level as a vette, its not a real sports car....but i agree theyre still hideous

That's my idea of a sports car, too....hence Vette. I thought a Mustang was considered one. If it is not....I take back what I said. Your car is nice, Crawdad, but in terms of sports car...I dont see it in that style of Stang....K, i'll go away now....Really, it is a nice car....Also, I stand corrected..."Muscle car"....now I know....Later.

the hellraiser is coming--just throwing that warning out there. hellraiser blowing through a 2.3 whipple. give me some time.

come on you got to do it. if you do we can go at it again so you can get your pride back! lol I don't mind if you use your terminator!

...ford failed when it designed these motors...and if i had known the extent of how slow these cars are, i woulda bought an fbody

Classic.....

More information on the bridesmaid please. lol

x2

and let me just say welcome to the site. Maybe on a track rental we can line up...

but uhh...http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s87/Evilways75/STupidMustang.jpg

:gay:

hey jj, justin just got an account on here... his oven thread is my new 03 gt. hes got up so good pix and stuff. give him some good rep

this post makes me think we should not allow anyone but senior members to give rep points.

the next time you think about posting, bonehead, take a .40 cal aspirin instead. kthxdie.

• Downvote 1

this post makes me think we should not allow anyone but senior members to give rep points.

the next time you think about posting, bonehead, take a .40 cal aspirin instead. kthxdie.

Just go give him a neg. since people wanna start that shit! not cool just for that he should get the worst time ever tryna make it in CR :D

• Downvote 1

Just go give him a neg. since people wanna start that shit! not cool just for that he should get the worst time ever tryna make it in CR :D

hes my best friend and jj's my brother! we all race together all the time? y is that bad?

Its a no brainer that I would give him positive feed back (friend/mustang).

I don't understand why everbody has to be dickheads to new people. Does it make you feel cool?

Seriously, can anybody explain this thought to me? Don't you want more members, more people to show at track days, more to show at car shows. more to hang out on friday and saturday nights. Polaris,advanced auto, centeral point, jegs....ect.

Post if you know the answer!!!!!!!

JJ

I don't understand why everbody has to be dickheads to new people. Does it make you feel cool?

Seriously, can anybody explain this thought to me? Don't you want more members, more people to show at track days, more to show at car shows. more to hang out on friday and saturday nights. Polaris,advanced auto, centeral point, jegs....ect.

JJ

Having more members to go to meets, shows, track days etc. is good... But with the good you get the bad. You get the idiots that do burnouts in the parking lot slinging rocks on peoples cars, looking retarded when they rev their cars etc... I dont say all the people that come to meets and such are like that, but most of the new guys that show up are the ones that make those kinds of problems... Some new guys are cool... Show up, chill, talk cars, and its good... I think there is a very rare situation where a senior member did something stupid like the usual ricers do...

JJ

Yes we do but we want the people who aren't idiots (not saying he is) but also everyone on the board had to fend for there self not getting handouts. Its not about being cool trust me. You think everyone is being a dick granted some are but most are just like that to see if they can handle it. At most meets you have people ragging on each other all the time. So if they cant handle it on the net how can they handle it face to face?? Post if you know the answer!