GT500 That ain't Scared!!!!!

CRAWDAD

jesus you talk alot of shit for not knowing much about the people on here. the people who arent talking shit could care less about your "drag" happy ass.. the only reason i started is because you talk... ALOT.....and it gets old.

you can put me on ignore, but there is some thing in your blood called adolescence that keeps bring you back to my thread.

i am glad you sold two of your cars to get your over priced ugly ass pride and joy.

wouldn't really call it my pride and joy. It is a car just like all the rest. Its my TOY, I do play with it. It's not a show car, I don't have that kind of time or dedication.

i fit 2 of your criteria...young and slow.. well slow by my standards...so what does that make me?

if you read what i posted before, "usually it is the young one or the ones that don't have anything to race or have a slow car, those are the ones talking all the shit! :asshole:

because if you lived closer i would gladly prove one of those 2 merits wrong. (cbus vs c town 09???)

you don't have to prove shit to me! You already proved it!

I am still trying to figure this out!!!!

you have been on here 4month and live in Cleveland. Why? I got it cause nobody will talk to you on clevelandracing.com everybody up there already has your number...lol

Have a good day!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
:nono:

Formula=V8, m6=6speed, read the damn sig

wow...who broke your sarcasm detector? i woulda figured the "jk" after the first time i called it a sixxer would have been a dead give away... jk=just kidding...was joking with him because that other new guy thought it was a v6, and the fact it clearly says that its not a v6 in his sig :gtfo:

Truck driving, A TRADE?!? ROFL. Don't offend people that actually work in the trades, please. A truck driver is only a "PROFESSIONAL IDIOT", I don't know how many truck drivers I've cussed in my day, the worst being a concrete truck driver.

get it right dickweed! :rolleyes:

Professional bullshitter, part time steering wheel holder! ;)

I don't really hold the Truck Driver image that everybody sterotypes. But that is what I did in the Marine Corps for 4 years and now I have been with this company for 10yrs. all accident free miles! guess this is what I will do for now, It pays the bills!

get it right dickweed! :rolleyes:

Professional bullshitter, part time steering wheel holder! ;)

I don't really hold the Truck Driver image that everybody sterotypes. But that is what I did in the Marine Corps for 4 years and now I have been with this company for 10yrs. all accident free miles! guess this is what I will do for now, It pays the bills!

Lot lizards FTW.

you can put me on ignore, but there is some thing in your blood called adolescence ...blahblachablahblahblachblah blahblachablahblahblach blahblachablahblahblach blahblachablahblahblach blahblachablahblahblach blahblachablahblahblach blahblachablahblahblach blahblachablahblahblach blahblachablahblahblach blahblachablahblahblach blahblachablahblahblach blahblachablahblahblah iamabrokehillbillywhohadtosellhalfofmyshittobuymyhoopdie WAAWAAWAAWAA blahblachablahblahblachblahblachablahblahblachblahblachablah blahblachblahblachablahblahblach blahblachablahblahblach blahblachablahblahblach

....thats all i really heard.

Truck driving, A TRADE?!? ROFL. Don't offend people that actually work in the trades, please. A truck driver is only a "PROFESSIONAL IDIOT", I don't know how many truck drivers I've cussed in my day, the worst being a concrete truck driver.

You know, I wouldn't consider truck driving a "skilled trade", but it does take some skill and a certain type of personality to be a truckdriver. I guarantee you wouldn't cut it.

• Upvote 1

at least my runs.

What makes you think mine doesn't? Get your shit straight, you little bitch.

If there wasn't a crack down on the street stuff, I'd roll out and make you cry like the little bitch you are.

You might want to get out your wallet before you try to talk shit about a TT '03. I'll fuck your world up, son.

What makes you think mine doesn't? Get your shit straight, you little bitch.

If there wasn't a crack down on the street stuff, I'd roll out and make you cry like the little bitch you are.

You might want to get out your wallet before you try to talk shit about a TT '03. I'll fuck your world up, son.

TT that track touring right? :D:D

just kidding :p

You know, I wouldn't consider truck driving a "skilled trade", but it does take some skill and a certain type of personality to be a truckdriver. I guarantee you wouldn't cut it.

You're right, I don't think my intelligence would allow me do the following: not following simple directions, fucking fat mexican prostitutes at truck stops, ripping down half a fucking building because I'm too lazy to do as I'm told, never brush my teeth, never showing up on time...

Try doing ironwork or concrete work, fatass.

Couldnt you purchase a great condition classic mustang and have spare money for mods with the kind of scratch it would take to buy that thing?

Yeah I could have. But this is what I wanted. When the 2005 body style came out, I almost bought a GT. I told myself the next mustang that I will buy will be top of the line and be brand new. So I had some time to save and pay some things off.

You're right, I don't think my intelligence would allow me do the following: not following simple directions, fucking fat mexican prostitutes at truck stops, ripping down half a fucking building because I'm too lazy to do as I'm told, never brush my teeth, never showing up on time...

Try owning/running a successful trucking business you retarded ignorant fuck before you open your pie hole and prove that your a fucking idiot.

yeah, I'm sure being an ironworker/concrete worker puts you at the top of the food chain...fucking douchebag.

-Marc

ok so i dont know why everyone hates you, i dont read any of your posts, but some one give me the cliff notes of this thread

Didn't post pics up at first like most newbs

He came off as cocky

Some people got annoyed, others didnt

people said welcome

he got enough rep to get into the rest of the board

thread should have been over midway page 2

douchebaggery ensued following where thread should have ended