GT500 That ain't Scared!!!!!

CRAWDAD

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, I don't think my intelligence would allow me do the following: not following simple directions, fucking fat mexican prostitutes at truck stops, ripping down half a fucking building because I'm too lazy to do as I'm told, never brush my teeth, never showing up on time...

Try doing ironwork or concrete work, fatass.

I have. I did three years in construction, you worthless fuck. Harder work, way less stressful.

Try owning/running a successful trucking business you retarded ignorant fuck before you open your pie hole and prove that your a fucking idiot.

You're right, managing a $45 million + construction project for one of the largest construction companies in the country is a cake walk.

So If I opened some dead end business that was in the red, I would impress you?

• Downvote 1

yeah, I'm sure being an ironworker/concrete worker puts you at the top of the food chain...fucking douchebag.

-Marc

I'm not. It's insulting to actual trades, ie. ironworking/concrete tradesman, to call truckdriving a trade. It's like calling someone who flips burgers an "advanced protein biomass engineer".

I'm not. It's insulting to actual trades, ie. ironworking/concrete tradesman, to call truckdriving a trade. It's like calling someone who flips burgers an "advanced protein biomass engineer".

i was a hydrotechnician at acura when i was in hs :cool:

I can't believe how much more pleasant this place is now, since I put sweet8faggot on my ignore list. Crawdad, you really oughtta try it. Just click on his name, go to his profile, and find the ignore option. It's like stepping upwind of a nasty latrine. It's still there, and offensive, but you don't have to smell it anymore.

I can't believe how much more pleasant this place is now, since I put sweet8faggot on my ignore list. Crawdad, you really oughtta try it. Just click on his name, go to his profile, and find the ignore option. It's like stepping upwind of a nasty latrine. It's still there, and offensive, but you don't have to smell it anymore.

:funny:

yep.....I own a 2007 Shelby GT500.......I am a good dude that enjoys anything that has power. I am not fast, or never will be.....but am the kind of dude that will race anyone cause it don't really matter who wins or loses (really it does) but we had fun doing it. (and we didn't get caught)

You can call me Crawdad or JJ.......I answer to both....I am sure most have seen my car at either the track or the steet................I claim no fame, on here to enjoy cars with POWER.

JJ

what crawdad can i still get a race with you or wes harding or chris are you all still running from my sbc lol

what crawdad can i still get a race with you or wes harding or chris are you all still running from my sbc lol

I just signed up for the CR Track day on OCT 3rd. We will see if you show.

LMAO!

my car has been hungry to eat your "MONTE CARSLO"