GT500 That ain't Scared!!!!!

CRAWDAD

i dont no witch one is the fastest one i will drive my white monte the one you seen if you get buy it i will try my newest monte

ok, but I seen the first one. And just to let you know. The track clean up usually cost 70-300bucks for and oil down! So bring some cash or the Hebron police might get you. ROFLMAO!

edit: wrong police dept.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not out to give spots... But I will take those from who offer. I made the trip to Columbus to race about 3 weeks ago and I realized that racing up there sucks. So If we can come up with something it will have to be down here in Middletown

hmm street racing is illegal, but i wouldnt mind seeing what middletown is like. how far is that from columbus?

we got our races set up fast but then it took them forever to get the car and street preped to thier liking

lol, thats funny as hell. i wish i could come up this weekend, but thats far as hell seeing as we made that monster trip to cleveland saturday.