Got a new camcorder and tri pod

V8 Beast

Its a Sony HD camcorder with 40X optical zoom, 2000 times digital zoom, Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens, Built-in zoom microphone with 5.1-channel recording, and 30GB internal memory (20hours of record time).

This pretty much means that everyone will have some sort of video of there car on Sept 13th!!!!!!! WOOOWOOOOOO!

Its a Sony HD camcorder with 40X optical zoom, 2000 times digital zoom, Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens, Built-in zoom microphone with 5.1-channel recording, and 30GB internal memory (20hours of record time).

This pretty much means that everyone will have some sort of video of there car on Sept 13th!!!!!!! WOOOWOOOOOO!

If you need someone to operate it, or perhaps volunteer for anything else (tech, water box etc.) let me know. I'm gonna be there most of the day probably unless my buddy breaks his bike.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice ..... you have any videos from last Friday? ...