Another chick for the forums

Ashley

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm selling mine! I layed it down last year (co-worker did too) from tar patching on a road curve.

]

Yikes, that's a shame on your knee and about the bike. That was quite a bit worse than my mishap. So are you done riding?

Yikes, that's a shame on your knee and about the bike. That was quite a bit worse than my mishap. So are you done riding?

I hate to say it, but yes I think i'm done. I'm being a big chicken *sigh*

Ash, so is the CTS the fun car you purchased?? A much better choice than what you had told me you were looking at!!

Yes, this is my fun car, haha. This was all an unexpected last minute thing so it definitely wasn't on that list of cars I talked to you about. I just hope with it being bigger and heavier than those other cars I was looking at it won't affect me too much around those cones... most likely it'll be driver error though ;)

Nice to have another female. I remember you from Anthony's 4th of July party, but never got to say hello. Funny intro. Welcome.

Were you sitting beside me at the party? Or am I thinking of someone else

Yes, this is my fun car, haha. This was all an unexpected last minute thing so it definitely wasn't on that list of cars I talked to you about. I just hope with it being bigger and heavier than those other cars I was looking at it won't affect me too much around those cones... most likely it'll be driver error though ;)

Very cool. The car will be fine, they are heavy but handle quite well.

Were you sitting beside me at the party? Or am I thinking of someone else

I was in a black knee length skirt and tank top. I have long brown hair. If you can see Anthonys myspace page there is some pics of us on there. Or im posted in the "post pics of yourself" thread. Cant remember where I was sitting. Few places.

Edit: just thought I might as well just send you a friend request and you can poke through my pics (tagged photos). Your profile shows you have alot of similar interests as me. Hell yeah, another cool chick on CR.