Another chick for the forums

Ashley

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like gang bangs, other girls, threesomes, foursomes, moresomes, and if you send a credit card payment of only $295 to AJ he'll send nude pics...

First time ever that an intro post made me spit my drink all over the place... Plus rep for you Ms.!!!!!!!

im sorry, but why are you dating a-gay?

I ask myself that every morning.

Welcome. Cool tatts. :thumbup:

Thanks! I have quite a few piercings too but that requires the $295 payment

Happy to see you here. Is that true about liking threesomes? PM me.

PM sent!! ;)

haha bar far the best intro in a long time!!!!! ahahahaha

ive got some parts for the neon of yours.... want a nice duel exhaust bolt right up an thll make it sound an look better and give you a up in performance.... u know u wanna!!!

haha bar far the best intro in a long time!!!!! ahahahaha

ive got some parts for the neon of yours.... want a nice duel exhaust bolt right up an thll make it sound an look better and give you a up in performance.... u know u wanna!!!

paul i don't know if she'll be able to piece together that jibberish crap your trying to type. and neons are gay, ask her about it:)

paul i don't know if she'll be able to piece together that jibberish crap your trying to type. and neons are gay, ask her about it:)

Yea I'm pretty sure I am going to sell it within the next month or so. Maybe I'll take it out on an autocross fun day just to see how it does and to give everyone something to laugh at.

good road rash pics. gota like a girl that isint afraid to get a scar.

My knee still looks really messed up. My co-worker almost ran over me because he wrecked too, so I guess it could have been a lot worse.