Another chick for the forums

Ashley

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd. Shit too big or something?

Regardless, she should put her try pants back on and keep riding. Everyone falls off at some point.

Hell no- best decision she can make in my opinion. The less we have on those 2 wheeled death traps the better.... Sure they are a thrill but at what cost? And I dont care enough to start a debate about sport bikes and "how they accelerate/brake/corner better than any car so they are actually safer".. thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it... Why else would I spend 10x more to go not as fast on 4 wheels?

One friend of mine had his mother killed while his father survived with near crippling injuries but a crippled mind from his loss and my other friend had both of her parents on life support for months ($$$$$ bills, loss of jobs/wages, changed their lifestyle completely, and they still have health complications years later) on motorcycles. I actually saw a guy get killed in front of me at the interesection of dublin granville and sawmill road on the way to pick my wife up from the airport at 10PM. I called 911 but he was already dead. Ask anyone in medical school or actually in the medically field who has had ER experience about trauma sustained from those little contraptions. She was lucky- lets hope by ditching them she wont use up her other 8 lives.

Hell no- best decision she can make in my opinion. The less we have on those 2 wheeled death traps the better.... Sure they are a thrill but at what cost? And I dont care enough to start a debate about sport bikes and "how they accelerate/brake/corner better than any car so they are actually safer".. thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it... Why else would I spend 10x more to go not as fast on 4 wheels?

One friend of mine had his mother killed while his father survived with near crippling injuries but a crippled mind from his loss and my other friend had both of her parents on life support for months ($$$$$ bills, loss of jobs/wages, changed their lifestyle completely, and they still have health complications years later) on motorcycles. I actually saw a guy get killed in front of me at the interesection of dublin granville and sawmill road on the way to pick my wife up from the airport at 10PM. I called 911 but he was already dead. Ask anyone in medical school or actually in the medically field who has had ER experience about trauma sustained from those little contraptions. She was lucky- lets hope by ditching them she wont use up her other 8 lives.

Shut the fuck up.

CIS, only female, you were probably in my classes, lol. When did you everyone graduate/ leave?

Whatever the end of first term 2008 is, I should have been done last term 2007 but DeVry didn't tell me I needed to take some last minute HUMN class... so I got to waste another 15 weeks of my life just to take a freakin' poetry class.

When I was at Iron Pony getting my gf a helmet this year, we met an EMT that was looking at helmets. She loves to ride and gave ideas on what gear was good and what was bad to wear from personal knowledge. The sad part is people riding are the ones that are attentive, it's the idiots that are driving and doing everying else that we have to look out for.

I was in a black knee length skirt and tank top. I have long brown hair. If you can see Anthonys myspace page there is some pics of us on there. Or im posted in the "post pics of yourself" thread. Cant remember where I was sitting. Few places.

Edit: just thought I might as well just send you a friend request and you can poke through my pics (tagged photos). Your profile shows you have alot of similar interests as me. Hell yeah, another cool chick on CR.

Was I who you thought? Ill make sure to say hi if I see you again, either way.