Racing? Not this place......

Cordell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bs: cuz his car runs awesome all the time :D

as it sits in his garage unable to start due to fuel issues that cannot be figured out. i swear its one thing after another.

tranny

motor

tranny

ran lean

fuel pump

missed

fuel issue

o2 sensors

fuel issue

that is all in a month

THis thread is useless, You say you are gonna go tens but you have not you claim your car will be fast but it is not right now.

THis thread fuckin fails. How about you just wait till the winter months then come out and bench race your hoppes and dreams for your car. I would talk shit right now and tell you I will drag you down the 1320 but I'm already allowed myself to demolish 2 transmissions this year and the car is out for the season.

The way I see it is that if your gonna be running tens on a stock LS1 it wont be for many passes befor the rods make a planned escape into the outside world.

But then again your car might go 10's. And I'll eat my own words.

Eric just put in the big jets.....

THis thread is useless, You say you are gonna go tens but you have not you claim your car will be fast but it is not right now.

THis thread fuckin fails. How about you just wait till the winter months then come out and bench race your hoppes and dreams for your car. I would talk shit right now and tell you I will drag you down the 1320 but I'm already allowed myself to demolish 2 transmissions this year and the car is out for the season.

The way I see it is that if your gonna be running tens on a stock LS1 it wont be for many passes befor the rods make a planned escape into the outside world.

Useless? I got you to post about something other than boats and hoes.

I do wish your car was together though.

Taking this year off to build a car. With everything that has happened street racing has gone downhill big time and it sucks to have to wait till a track day to race someone. I think next year after things calm down a bit, the street racing scene will pick back up again. Plus why dont you go to Akron and race some of those guys. They are always down and have some fast shit.

Akron has so many fast Buicks they're known as "Akron style".

Your shits weak...Suzuki bitch! :)

The only thing Suzuki is good at as AMA, and no one cares about AMA.

Oh - and they're good at not being able to weld. Sweet cracked frames.

Edit: and since I brought up AMA, they're not even that awesome at that. With the pack being mostly Suzukis they still try to cheat. They've been caught 3 or 4 times now for non legal crankshafts. Awesome.

Yamaha is just lucky they have Rossi/Lorenzo.

BUT correct me if im wrong...MotoGP bikes are prototypes and AMA are the actual bikes we as consumers get?

Yamaha is just lucky they have Rossi/Lorenzo.

BUT correct me if im wrong...MotoGP bikes are prototypes and AMA are the actual bikes we as consumers get?

Moto GP is where all the technology that goes into any other bike is derived from. Yes, they're prototypes. What's your point?

No - AMA bikes are not what you buy from a dealer. They're far closer than a GP bike, but that's like saying a C6R is equal to a C6.

Edit: and since I brought up AMA, they're not even that awesome at that. With the pack being mostly Suzukis they still try to cheat. They've been caught 3 or 4 times now for non legal crankshafts. Awesome.

honda was caght for the cranks shaffs,,, and the 06-07 zx14 has junk frames cracking at bottom motor bolt

im goin to run 10s in a stock lt1

IIRC the Honda one was appealed and dropped. I don't follow AMA due to it being about as amusing as NASCAR, so I could be totally wrong on that.

... and I've never been a fan of Kawi. They're actually the only bike slower than Suzuki in Moto GP.

IBsomeonesaysihaveakawiinmysig

Please tell me how that is luck.

Even the Tech 3 bikes are faster than the Rizla bikes.

Vermeulen is good, but put Rossi on there and they would do better. But i havent been following it much, from what i've seen Rizla is not up to par.

Since 'zuki is doing good in AMA....AMA > MotoGP

....dammit, not really

FYI... If you have a cam you are no longer a stock bottom end. Having a cam moves you into the non forged catagory. And if you have spray you get to join me in the, "I'm just waiting until I destroy my bottom end so I can upgrade my block" division.

no thats craig, the less i see him the better the car runs lol.

funny thing is thats true ahhh i wanna see that car run dammit!!

You would have a better chance in seeing Jesus.

ahahaha :funny: really though i wanna see phils lt1 with some money into it everyones got ls1 an ls2;s phil with his little lt1 is kinda interestin get your tranny fixed fool

funny thing is thats true ahhh i wanna see that car run dammit!!

ahahaha :funny: really though i wanna see phils lt1 with some money into it everyones got ls1 an ls2;s phil with his little lt1 is kinda interestin get your tranny fixed fool

just trying to be different like the honda nerds. no tranny til next season, school payment is due.