Racing? Not this place......

Cordell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheit. Try going 125+mph down the shutdown at Larue on slicks/skinnies... or better yet... on a bike.

Man suit son, put it on.

It was 125.. And when I said it would be easy I said it would be easy for me to spray the piss out of my car (225 shot) and run a 10 (11.1 on a 100)... I didnt spray it at trails, plus I was on a 398hp tune

Its a good thing we are on a forum. Your still able to communicate with that big foot in your mouth.

Hardly. I went 11s with 320whp and you went high 12s with almost 400whp.

and you're scared of slicks.

I went 11.8. It just took two track meets (5 passes) as practice.

As far as the slicks.. It was the first few times running them down the track. Sorry if I have common sense and the car swaying alerted me. We all cant be super Kenny thats not afraid of crashing at over 120mph :p

Yeah, fuck researching something so you know what you're in for. That would be a horrid idea.

Whats funny is I actually did. Everyone tells you what psi to run, how to heat them up, what size to get based on your gears and hp. But very few tell you about how it the car will act on the back end

Whats funny is I actually did. Everyone tells you what psi to run, how to heat them up, what size to get based on your gears and hp. But very few tell you about how it the car will act on the back end

haha, maybe they just don't like you. Anytime someone asks me about slicks I tell them it's going to feel like their car needs trailing arm bushings. :p

• Upvote 1

I'd love to spend $6000 on a car that runs oh so well and has so many issues. :rolleyes: Plus it would be hard to find a ls1 for $6000 that isn't beat to hell with tons of miles.

funny thing is the list of crap that broke was nto hsi car but otu buddies car.....oh and all that broke on a ls1..... hmmm