Racing? Not this place......

Cordell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

translation

craigs car was the broken one, my shit was only breaking after the hydrolock (ish)

He drives a neons thats broke more than all the ls1's put together... Thats a level of fail that cannot be reached without hard work and dedication.

I will say one thing, my car may be slow but, atleast compared to all of your guys broken ass shit... its reliable. lol

Also, I dont give a shit how slow my car might be, I will race everyone of you... with my "retard smile" on. Becasue the shit is just fun. It seems to me that you are all caught up in the drama queen side of racing. As where I just like to go fast so fuck if I win or lose, atleast I had a good time. Not only that but I will straight up "tokyo jdm" yo ass to death... biatch!

*I just reread and retyped all this like 3 times cuz Im a lil' fuckered up so let me know if I forgot anything.

He drives a neons thats broke more than all the ls1's put together... Thats a level of fail that cannot be reached without hard work and dedication.

My neon broke one last year/this year an was a factory defect assshole I ran my car 10 times more then u did easy an held up wooo

An if u all don't like my typing then click that lovely ignorre button

Nobody else wants to talk shit? Everyone would rather post random pics, look at caves, play rachetball, and talk about how stupid everyone is? Let's talk RACING!! Good old fashioned I am way faster than you racing. Epic Phail, 04srturbo, SSmafia, SinisterSS, Leviation, Doc, 79Mopar, PontiacFreak, and whoever else, you are all SLOW! DarkFormula, V8Beast, and the rest of the older crowd, are you burnt out on racing or what?

hey, fuck you and your slow LS1 lol

here in a couple months, me vs you on motor.

I will say one thing, my car may be slow but, atleast compared to all of your guys broken ass shit... its reliable. lol

Also, I dont give a shit how slow my car might be, I will race everyone of you... with my "retard smile" on. Becasue the shit is just fun. It seems to me that you are all caught up in the drama queen side of racing. As where I just like to go fast so fuck if I win or lose, atleast I had a good time. Not only that but I will straight up "tokyo jdm" yo ass to death... biatch!

*I just reread and retyped all this like 3 times cuz Im a lil' fuckered up so let me know if I forgot anything.

My neon broke one last year/this year an was a factory defect assshole I ran my car 10 times more then u did easy an held up wooo

An if u all don't like my typing then click that lovely ignorre button

Hey there champ... thats 92.6 in the 1/4. Give me another mile or so and I can hit like 130 or something. Woooooooooooh!

*added*

And for a stock n/a 4 banger thats pretty good dammit.

Match made in slow car I cant type heaven...

Nobody else wants to talk shit? Everyone would rather post random pics, look at caves, play rachetball, and talk about how stupid everyone is? Let's talk RACING!! Good old fashioned I am way faster than you racing. Epic Phail, 04srturbo, SSmafia, SinisterSS, Leviation, Doc, 79Mopar, PontiacFreak, and whoever else, you are all SLOW! DarkFormula, V8Beast, and the rest of the older crowd, are you burnt out on racing or what?

HOW MANY DO YOU NEED? :bangbang:

You don't count. I think you go into the old crowd. :eek:

NO....im new..what are you scared of? it just a stock bottom end 5.slow car with loud exhuast and some spray?

or is it just the fact that you know im faster then you? :confused:

NO....im new..what are you scared of? it just a stock bottom end 5.slow car with loud exhuast and some spray?

Okay, are you going to come to the track? If not PM me.

I think everyone should challenge me. Winners are the fast group and losers are the slow group. :p

Okay, are you going to come to the track? If not PM me.

I think everyone should challenge me. Winners are the fast group and losers are the slow group. :p

im game for whatever when mine is done....

hell ill even put 1 of my bottles in your passenger seat! you got the hit!