Racing? Not this place......

Cordell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as it sits in his garage unable to start due to fuel issues that cannot be figured out. i swear its one thing after another.

tranny

motor

tranny

ran lean

fuel pump

missed

fuel issue

o2 sensors

fuel issue

that is all in a month

wrong. i had 6k going into my purchase, it was either spend the 6k on a stock ls1 or spend the difference. i think i did a good job on playing with a lt1

I'd love to spend $6000 on a car that runs oh so well and has so many issues. :rolleyes: Plus it would be hard to find a ls1 for $6000 that isn't beat to hell with tons of miles.

Guest tbutera2112
wrong. i had 6k going into my purchase, it was either spend the 6k on a stock ls1 or spend the difference. i think i did a good job on playing with a lt1

not what i heard from a certain african-american co-worker of mine :whistle:

Guest tbutera2112
Give us equal cars, I'll show you how I can do both.

if your car setup for drag racing cant hang with his c5z on a road course, youre not a fast driver, you just have a fast car

straight line track = fast car, many turns on a track = fast driver, don't be one of the pussys that just pushes the right foot down and tell everyone your fast.

Dont let people that have mastered the art of braking through turns tell you that they are fast drivers... just fast turners

Guest tbutera2112
damn mustangs, don't know what fast is.

lol i never claimed my car was fast...thats why i want a big hit if we race...but eventually it will be there, i think im going to start building an engine this winter... wont get much done though, hoping to atleast get a short block and have it freshened up and get decent internals in it...then peak season should be over and ill have to put it on hold again....all this pending my gf not sucking my wallet dry

Excatly, try driving a high hp car with 5 inch tires up front and 7-9# of air in the rear tires and goin 140+ down the road straight. Not as easy as it looks.

Just like nobody warned me that with slicks things can get squirly on the top end. That scared the mess out of me the first couple of times.

I'd love to spend $6000 on a car that runs oh so well and has so many issues. :rolleyes: Plus it would be hard to find a ls1 for $6000 that isn't beat to hell with tons of miles.

i didnt spend it all on the car, just a good portion of it

Just like nobody warned me that with slicks things can get squirly on the top end. That scared the mess out of me the first couple of times.

Sheit. Try going 125+mph down the shutdown at Larue on slicks/skinnies... or better yet... on a bike.

Man suit son, put it on.