Racing? Not this place......

Cordell

Fuck it I got gap coverage... lol

does that cover getting a gap in your doom from tryying some shit like that?

beside's my car does enough drifting for both of us..il be lucky if im going striaght coming around you :(

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, thats moving a little too fast... atleast buy me a drink first.

dont laugh but ask tyler about thet night he was out with me.

he heard roger tell someone " boy ive been to jail, ill fuck you like a man!" :o

does that cover getting a gap in your doom from tryying some shit like that?

beside's my car does enough drifting for both of us..il be lucky if im going striaght coming around you :(

there is a difference between fish-tailing and drifting. just for the record. :thumbup:

have you seen My drifting? NO...when your sideways in just 2 lanes, your beyond fish tailing son.

Dude havent you seen a movie in the past few years? Your mustang isnt "JDM" enough to drift... oh wait.....I guess in that last movie they did kinda use a mustang for the final climatic scene.... well shit

Gut it Gary, gut it. I'll even help you, I have a sawzall and a torch.

LOL, if i do decide to, im still not going to until after i get the nitrous. im still hoping to get get mid 13's NA, then aim for mid 12's on spray, if it does then ill gut it and go for 11's

Dude havent you seen a movie in the past few years? Your mustang isnt "JDM" enough to drift... oh wait.....I guess in that last movie they did kinda use a mustang for the final climatic scene.... well shit

then you havent been to a drift comp then have you...there are a few out there doing it..get iver yourself riceboy. :cool:

Wonderbra, 174hp 186ft/lbs front wheel drive, drift what!?! Skid your back tires with the e-brake in the rain? Sounds like your car is a wonderbra, underneath that clean paint and nice wheels it's just a small inadequate car with no self-confidence.

Wonderbra, 174hp 186ft/lbs front wheel drive, drift what!?! Skid your back tires with the e-brake in the rain? Sounds like your car is a wonderbra, underneath that clean paint and nice wheels it's just a small inadequate car with no self-confidence.

Well actually just for the record... the only time the e-brake has been pulled is in the snow. And thank you for complimenting the paint and wheels. Im pretty proud of them. :)

*added* and dammit, the wonderbra thing is out of line... they stay up by themselves!!

Phil damn near took you by the hand and brought you into our little circle.

BTW you should bring lube next time, Bro Rape sure does like you. ;)

Well Im not gonna lie.. its a little tough going from the minor leagues to hanging out with the major leagues.... you know what I mean? But, all you guys seem real cool and Id like to come out more often. Thats why Im hoping the rain will hold off this weekend.... do you think he preffers strawberry or chocolate scented?