Racing? Not this place......

Cordell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody else wants to talk shit? Everyone would rather post random pics, look at caves, play rachetball, and talk about how stupid everyone is? Let's talk RACING!! Good old fashioned I am way faster than you racing. Epic Phail, 04srturbo, SSmafia, SinisterSS, Leviation, Doc, 79Mopar, PontiacFreak, and whoever else, you are all SLOW! DarkFormula, V8Beast, and the rest of the older crowd, are you burnt out on racing or what?

you want me to drag my sack across your face? :asshole:

Sheit. Try going 125+mph down the shutdown at Larue on slicks/skinnies... or better yet... on a bike.

Man suit son, put it on.

try at 150+ with 1 front rotor and the rear brake doesnt work all that well when it hits the pipe and cant fully use it

Well the one I ran was newer and he stayed close off the line but then I pulled away from him. And his shit is obviously auto so it wasnt a "shitty driver" on his part.
well shyt would u like to run my stock n/a chevy full size ex-cab truck that has a cat back ex only for lets say $50?

I really hope this next season I am able to become part of the community more, these past couple years have been hard for me getting out the military and starting my life over. It kills me that im not able to race and just bullshit at track events. Next year is going to be great.

Nobody else wants to talk shit? Everyone would rather post random pics, look at caves, play rachetball, and talk about how stupid everyone is? Let's talk RACING!! Good old fashioned I am way faster than you racing. Epic Phail, 04srturbo, SSmafia, SinisterSS, Leviation, Doc, 79Mopar, PontiacFreak, and whoever else, you are all SLOW! DarkFormula, V8Beast, and the rest of the older crowd, are you burnt out on racing or what?

Im not gonna start talking shit till i get either a new tranny or fix mine so commence!

and i quote "Man i love Ls power" <--------PHIL!! after driving my "SLOW" car :asshole:

ls= vtec

lsx= gm power

your car is a weak limp of what lsx pwr would be. i am going to get an lsx poweredd car, it just will be at half the price you paid, and 10x faster. enjoy that car payment lil nuts

ls= vtec

lsx= gm power

your car is a weak limp of what lsx pwr would be. i am going to get an lsx poweredd car, it just will be at half the price you paid, and 10x faster. enjoy that car payment lil nuts

Quit fucking around, and come change my tires.

Days off in the middle of the week suck, at least this thread gave me something to do yesterday.

You are all going down anyway. :cool:

lets get someone elses car thats not a vette or f-body and race.

Pete Ricart though he was hot shit since he does alot of racing, owned him by a second in the same car :D

i would also bet i run the 1/4 faster in your car than you can, its a weight advantage lol.

lets get someone elses car thats not a vette or f-body and race.

Pete Ricart though he was hot shit since he does alot of racing, owned him by a second in the same car :D

i would also bet i run the 1/4 faster in your car than you can, its a weight advantage lol.

your annerexic. you and craig must be onthe same lil man diet