gun freaks I need help.

boosted98gst

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shoot someone outside the house and their family will put you in jail.

http://www.tazers.com/

I live way out in the country so I can just dig a big hole and never look back.

New law... no lawsuits can be filed on behalf of anyone killed, maimed or injured while in the act of committing a felony :-)

AR-15 or an AK will show 'em what time it is...

Or any chromed out peice.

I have an AK in no way would I ever discharge that peice unless it was life or death, the bullets would easly end up in others homes possibly putting other innocent lives in danger.

I have an AK in no way would I ever discharge that peice unless it was life or death, the bullets would easly end up in others homes possibly putting other innocent lives in danger.

In the grand scheme of things though, that would look the scariest to a criminal as well as you have 30 rounds and easy mag changes :lol:

In the grand scheme of things though, that would look the scariest to a criminal as well as you have 30 rounds and easy mag changes :lol:

Yeah it would def look scary, but what if it scared him so bad he pulls out a gun and he makes me discharge 30 rounds and makes my next doors house looks like swiss cheese.

I wish I could find a Saiga 12....can't afford one though. Saiga .410 or 20 guage would be great for home defense.

Oh, and don't forget a good flashlight.

2 of the guys I 3 gun with have Saiga 12's... pretty neat guns

fuck it, if you want the ultimate home defense....

Saiga 12 shotgun

http://club.guns.ru/images/saiga12p.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/2s7xp4x.jpg

Been playing with mine for a few weeks now. I need to get off my ass and send it in to Tromix so they can have some fun with it. I've also got a 2nd that's been on order since March that should be arriving sometime in the next month or two.

:bangbang:

http://i37.tinypic.com/2s7xp4x.jpg

Been playing with mine for a few weeks now. I need to get off my ass and send it in to Tromix so they can have some fun with it. I've also got a 2nd that's been on order since March that should be arriving sometime in the next month or two.

:bangbang:

that is so nice!

I hate you Austin

:D Funny this post came up. I just got off the phone with Impact Guns about 30 minutes ago; my second S12 just arrived today. :bangbang:

Oh, have you been on the Saiga forum? Someone is making parts now that make it so you can convert them beyond easy now, looks like no more welding, which means you can do it on the cheap yourself

Yea, I get on there occaisionally. I saw where someone was offering a bolt on conversion now. Haven't looked into it too much though.

So far I'm thinking:

S12 #1 = Folding Tromix stock, 8" barrel, Shark brake, maybe some HK-style or ghost ring sights, as well as whatever other magic Tromix can do.

S12 #2 = Fixed Tromix stock, 12" barrel, Rem chokes, competition brake, and maybe a C-more or other red dot/reflex/holo sight.

I need more $. :(

So those saigas are built off of AK recievers??? Cuz thats what it looks like. That is frickin amazing. How much do those typically run?

Built off of AK recievers? No. But they are based off of them. I heard somewhere that they're actually built in the original AK factory. Not sure how much truth there is to that.

I got my first one for $499, and the second for $520, but, if you can find one, I'd guess they'll be going for $600+. Supply and demand. The factory's been shut down for months now for re-tooling, and the demand has gone through the roof for them.

In stock form, they're nice, but otherwise pretty boring. They get real fun once they're converted, though.

ive got a glock 26 9mm for sale thats never been fired. depending on which mag is in it, holds 13+1 or 10+1...its a smaller caliber, small framed gun, would fit her perfect. PM me if interested.

ill even throw in a box of hollow points for you

or 33+1...

:D :bangbang: