WTB cheap riding gear

wnaplay

Just as the title states, I am looking for a used full face helmet, jacket(with armor) and gloves. Looking for good used prices. Not looking to spend $$$$ on gear I will only use seldom. (Because I dont ride that often). Let me know what you have with prices.

Nasty, I'd never wear anyone elses sweaty ass helmet...lol

www.newenough.com has good shit at reasonable prices.

Ditto, pick up a helmet at Iron Pony wnaplay. They have brand new Icon Snell and DOT approved helmets for 50 bucks. There are other brands up there for good prices too. Same with the jacket and gloves.

Just as the title states, I am looking for a used full face helmet, jacket(with armor) and gloves. Looking for good used prices. Not looking to spend $$$$ on gear I will only use seldom. (Because I dont ride that often). Let me know what you have with prices.

Hey WANPLAY

How much are you looking to pay & what size do you wear?

I have some gear, Leather jacket, leather pants & boots all in black that I used a very little back in England but with this American lifestyle they seem to have got a bit to small for me. :dunno:

Best condition used stuff you will find.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, after 33 + years of riding and crashing, here's my advice.

If you have a ten dollar brain, buy a ten dollar helmet. There's some quality stuff out there, get off your ass and go shopping!

Come on now Chrome, Clutch still works there, and if anytime he needs an income, it's now. Be nice.

Pops