My new wingmaster 870 12 Ga.

Slimpsy1647545505

I have become slightly obsessed with guns and hunting since purchasing the 11-87 and taking it to the range. So before they stop making the purdy 870's I had to get my hands on a new wingmaster. I probably won't hunt with it, but will for sure fire it and baby it. Pics are of it still in box. Will post more tomorrow after I get a case for it and assemble it. It has some of the most gorgeous wood patterns I've ever seen on an 870.

Features: Remington 870 Magnum Wingmaster, Walnut stock, all blued/polished metals, fancy wood w/ high gloss finish, light contour 28" vented rib barrel w/ rem choke, gold plated trigger w/ metal trigger guard, R3 recoil pad

http://a560.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/98/l_be3a7e3ef7f32c2f5942085b0e18b64f.jpg

http://a557.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/53/l_2e3c60b87a13896d320c603d9563ebfc.jpg

http://a360.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_5492da9191312c18a1fa303ee2dea7b7.jpg

I know they ain't goin anywhere. . what I meant was it's hard to find a nice solid wood finish anymore. . . and I'm not a big fan of the feel and look of synthetics.

Anywho. . . what started as a new hobby idea has now become a money pit. Luckily I never buy anything for myself so my wife is okay with it.

+1 Got an 870 as well.

The 3" Magnum shells put a hurting on my shoulder in a hurry.

This is true. . . I went through 5 boxes of remington sluggers at the range with the 11-87. I could barely move my arm the next day.

If anyone wants to see and shoot this beauty, I'd love to have like a CR gun shootout somewhere at a range or something.

guns will do that. i bought my M&P in january and i think with all the shooting i did over the next month or so, with the cost of the gun and accessories, ammo, etc, i dropped a little over 900$ into it...and the gun was only 400$

Yeah, when I go into gun shops now I have to really hold back from buying a shit load of stuff. It's kinda like being a kid and going into a toy store, lol. Very good feeling to have something I'm actually taking interest in again.

every time we try to do that, it never happens. i busted out my 870 last weekend for shits and giggles and realized how badly rusted it is. bout to just rustoleum it and call it a day.

and 3" shells aren't shit. hence why i want to get an 1187 super mag to get the nice 3.5" goose and turkey loads :)

every time we try to do that, it never happens. i busted out my 870 last weekend for shits and giggles and realized how badly rusted it is. bout to just rustoleum it and call it a day.

and 3" shells aren't shit. hence why i want to get an 1187 super mag to get the nice 3.5" goose and turkey loads :)

Perhaps this is true, I'd like to shoot some 3.5's. . . but I don't care who ya are. . you shoot 25 slugs of even 2 3/4. . . you're bruisin :D

You'll regret it. :D