Hangouts

Bad78Cutlass

Guest tbutera2112

mine bitch

my dads...it will be out for track days next year...it made 375hp with a stock tpi 350 and the paxton.... idk the specs on everything he has done since then, but the only thing that is still stock is the shortblock...h/c/i i know is done, but idk the specs...stock suspension and 3.90s so im assuming the car will have serious traction issues

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine bitch

my dads...it will be out for track days next year...it made 375hp with a stock tpi 350 and the paxton.... idk the specs on everything he has done since then, but the only thing that is still stock is the shortblock...h/c/i i know is done, but idk the specs...stock suspension and 3.90s so im assuming the car will have serious traction issues

name calling is unwanted you jackass

Guest tbutera2112
oh...and someone with a cammed/bolt on 2000 ss is talking to him about trading...so he might be rolling a 4th gen next year, who knows...hes pretty happy with what he has now so we will see

okay unfortunately i have seen these kids before, so here is the story. the cutlass and camaro are owned by their uncle mark (really cool dude and if he had any idea of this shit, he would kick their ass) they may have helped with putting it together but thats about it. they are as annoying in person as you may think. plus they even tried to setup a race for $200 with jeff (ninobrown) that mark had no idea about.

Gonna make some corrections to your story.

1) Both cars are owned by us. We pay for insurance, tags, and titles. And the parts.

2) How would you even know that were annoying :confused: never even talked to you.

3) We wanted to jeff for $200 and he said no cause we wanted to do it at the track. And that started from where mark and jeff were talkin about it. Later that night he told us about jeff comin to the house and we had already left when he told us and we was pissed at the time too because it's our car and he is trying to arrange some kind of race when he doesn't even own the car. Didn't we clear all this up with u alreay? could've swore we did... don't care if u come out to whitecastles, just don't start no shi* because we don't wanna be the reason that people are going to get kicked out of there. This is all :bs: NOW WERE DONE HERE, SO SAY WANT YA WANT CAUSE WE DON'T CARE.

• Downvote 3

Gonna make some corrections to your story.

1) Both cars are owned by us. We pay for insurance, tags, and titles. And the parts.

2) How would you even know that were annoying :confused: never even talked to you.

3) We wanted to jeff for $200 and he said no cause we wanted to do it at the track. And that started from where mark and jeff were talkin about it. Later that night he told us about jeff comin to the house and we had already left when he told us and we was pissed at the time too because it's our car and he is trying to arrange some kind of race when he doesn't even own the car. Didn't we clear all this up with u alreay? could've swore we did... don't care if u come out to whitecastles, just don't start no shi* because we don't wanna be the reason that people are going to get kicked out of there. This is all :bs: NOW WERE DONE HERE, SO SAY WANT YA WANT CAUSE WE DON'T CARE.

1) are you even allowed to work legally?

2) because your a retard on the net, how could you be any different in person

3) where do i start with this :nono:

sidenote: whatever happened to the "leave no child behind" program? the education system is failing us

sidenote 2: you better be glad jeff didn't race you, how would you have paid all your bills being $200 short :confused:

Here's what I don't understand.

You're 15 (both of you?) and drive around with NO license and race people.

You pay for insurance and tags on a car that YOU CANNOT LEGALLY DRIVE.

What kind of parents let their 15 year old sons drive around in a decently powered car without a license? Do they like.. drive you there, drop you and the car off and go into White Castle and enjoy 50 sliders and a few cokes while you're out racing or hanging out in the parking lot? Your parents are fucking RETARDED.

Btw, I have a 15 year old son and having him drive right now is the LAST thing on my mind.. let alone letting him drive a 12 second car around.

howd i cause deja vu?

You sounded like the two underage fucktards. No offense to you, I just thaught it sounded somewhat familiar.

hey guys i have a sweet built 89 iroc...its got h/c/i and a centri blower...all i do is work on cars all day every day and it pays awesome and i spend all my money building up my iroc...its not really my car, but since its in my family, that means i own it! and its my personal car and you all can stfu about it if you dont like it

We don't cuss. That's why I put the * . And we don't drive our car around? Just move it when it needs moved. So we don't actually drive it every where. Usually in and out of the garage. And doubt were legal to work anywhere, but we make enough money painting cars and selling parts. We buy the titles, registration, etc, why not? Their our cars and the names will be on the titles very soon. Not our names alone, but our uncles too because we're not legal driving "citizens" so that's why his name has to be on there too.
  • Downvote 1

Guest tbutera2112
You sounded like the two underage fucktards. No offense to you, I just thaught it sounded somewhat familiar.

oh i was being sarcastic....its my dads car, and ive never even turned the key in it, let alone driven it

Guest tbutera2112
We don't cuss. That's why I put the * . And we don't drive our car around? Just move it when it needs moved. So we don't actually drive it every where. Usually in and out of the garage. And doubt were legal to work anywhere, but we make enough money painting cars and selling parts. We buy the titles, registration, etc, why not? Their our cars and the names will be on the titles very soon. Not our names alone, but our uncles too because we're not legal driving "citizens" so that's why his name has to be on there too.

you dont know what youre talking about and i call bs on them being your cars....you can have your name on the title right now, it just has to be signed over to you, i know this because i have been there....and you didnt buy and build these cars...nobody believes you...you paint cars for cash? nobody in their right mind would pay 2 gay 15 year olds to paint their car....i bet your uncle or daddy paints and you help him lay some tape down or something....youre worthless, gtfo we dont want you here

lol i wouldnt let you two asshats come anywhere near my newly bought faded rusted 62 vw bug.. let alone anything that has a half decent body.....

and BUCK..... how does it feel that the countdown for your 15 year old kid is on for getting his drivers license... hehehehhehe

cuz i sure as shit know i ruined my dads 2 week vacation 3rd day he was gone ... cell call went a lil like this... " dad.... i kinda took you z06 out for a trip around the block... and the sheriff almost arrested me.. apparently double over is reckless op" LOL

woot woot for my first ticket...68 in a 25.... (industrial area at like 2 am... had to get on her a little bit..." worst was the fact they called my mom to come and get me...lawl

Then who takes them over to white Castle? your uncle? :gtfo:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/tommybme/talladega.jpg

ok seriously, we have to stop bashing on these 2, they could be the next ricky bobby and magic man.

:lol: sike, my question is do you two didlo sharing queer bags, take 1 single plop together?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/6-1.jpg

1) are you even allowed to work legally?

2) because your a retard on the net, how could you be any different in person

3) where do i start with this :nono:

sidenote: whatever happened to the "leave no child behind" program? the education system is failing us

sidenote 2: you better be glad jeff didn't race you, how would you have paid all your bills being $200 short :confused:

:funny: