David Blaine sucks

2highpsi

Did anyone else watch that joke of a stunt that Blaine did last night? I guess not only did the ending suck (He jumped off of a 50ft platform with a harness on, WOW!) but he took breaks every hour instead of staying upside down the whole time.

Criss Angel > David Blaine

Did anyone else watch that joke of a stunt that Blaine did last night? I guess not only did the ending suck (He jumped off of a 50ft platform with a harness on, WOW!) but he took breaks every hour instead of staying upside down the whole time.

Criss Angel > David Blaine

Chris Angel is a giant douche.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/static.onmylist.com/list_item_images/13021/criss_angel_list_view.jpg

vs

http://static.flickr.com/49/138823101_16dd63ddf1.jpg

Yeah but Chris Angel's shit is blatantly fake. I like to at least be a little impressed that a mother fucked can float maybe :p. Chris Angel hires fucking actors to dance around and cheer like d-bags or pretend that a whole crowd happened to walk around the corner and spot him walking across a building or a swimming pool.

Yeah but Chris Angel's shit is blatantly fake. I like to at least be a little impressed that a mother fucked can float maybe :p. Chris Angel hires fucking actors to dance around and cheer like d-bags or pretend that a whole crowd happened to walk around the corner and spot him walking across a building or a swimming pool.

+1000

chris angel is a faggot, and a COMPLETE fake. the last stunt he did in tampa was completely fake. they caught him on tape from a helicopter running away from the building and hiding, before it blew up. at least blaine's stunts are done right in front of you--i will admit that this stunt may have been weak--but others that he has done similar to this have been insane

Tucking a card in your palm is easy as hell... go ahead and put that card anywhere in the deck. Ok I will shuffle the deck now (but first I palm tuck your card). Now you shuffle the deck.... OK is this your card????

WOW SO IMPRESSED!