Where in the hell am i going to live?

OneToEnvy

i guess you just gotta face the fact, that pretty much where ever you rent, theres gonna be a handful of pieces of shit living there, which is why its rental property. not saying all (or even most) people that rent are a POS, but you'll have a select few where ever you go

my dad lived in gahanna off agler just past where big bear was, had a 1.5 car garage (one car wide but super long) fairly finished drywalled, etc... i think he said it was 800/mo. you can get to 270 in under 2 minutes, maybe 3 with traffic, and if you go the opposite way and hang a right, you're at easton in ~5 minutes. its on the quieter side of gahanna, across the road (agler) is all the old people and houses that are 50 years old.

since i dont know what its called, turn left at the mcdonalds classic in gahanna onto agler, go past autozone/BMV, and its the complex on the left. i think the road he was on that pops out onto agler is Jessica Way. office is first one on the right

I feel the same way to an extent.I think some condo/townhome/MI or whatever company housing developments are the same way.Depends on the location and age of the neighborhood.

Im in contract for a house and the closing deadline is october 24 and the way things are going it's going to be at least that long if not longer so if there's some kids out here that are getting into garages I'd like to know so I can keep a better watch on the garage door for the next month. I never really watch it,so maybe I should start.

The biggest problem I have personally had out here was when some drunk girl and her bf from pickerington thought my apt was their friends and opened my front door and since I was in the stairwell about to go outside they about shit themselves when they saw me ready to blow their heads off lol.They were very appologetic and I think they realized they were very lucky im not a trigger happy person and they didn't get shot.

If you are interested in buying, I am considering selling my house in Reynoldsburg (never had an ounce of crime there in 6 years), which your monthly payments with taxes would fit right in there. Or we are selling our condo near Hillard as well, but it is a bit more pricey.