hey whats up people

mustanghater

Wow I just came to ask a simple question thanks for the welcome to assclowns. I really hate tools that think they are bad ass for driving foxbodies mustangs. cause every seems to have the same car. once you see one foxbody you have seen them all. You guys all have the same rims, you are either red,white,blue,yellow and you have those stupid looking chevy cowl induction hoods.
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

Wow I just came to ask a simple question thanks for the welcome to assclowns. I really hate tools that think they are bad ass for driving foxbodies mustangs. cause every seems to have the same car. once you see one foxbody you have seen them all. You guys all have the same rims, you are either red,white,blue,yellow and you have those stupid looking chevy cowl induction hoods.

Wow maybe you failed to read the rules of this section before you opened your mouth and caused this?

I think you should evaluate the situation you are in again and maybe try again?

-rep for showing not common sense and may god have mercy on your soul

Seriously dude? Maybe in your neck of the woods your moms brother who is also your stepdad and cousin has a foxbody that has all those colors on the same poor vehicle....most likely being 79 foxbody mustang, with steelie rims and an 8 inch cowl hood on his car as if it will ever been needed to hid the v6 under it, I very rarely see a "decent" 240 around here all are white or that miserable burgandy with spray painted hood so they have the "carbon fiber look" and an exhaust that is big enough to hold 5 gallons of coffee in it if stood upright and lose horsepower, I know a very seldom heard term in the 240 word but whatever google it along with the term "asphyxiation" look it up then try it....

haha you're such a little faggot, please park your car into something stationary and heavy.

we're not your personal fucking detective agency. "oh you're looking for a 240sx? let me call everyone i know who has a 240 and ask them if they bought it from a prepubescent queer who hates mustangs." i don't even know how you sold a car without getting a bill of sale for your own purposes, you really must be a fucking idiot

I think I am a badass for driving a Mustang. I pump my cock so hard every time I look out the window at it.