Ohio Grappling Match Nov 8th.

neonkiller

http://www.ohiograpplingchallenge.com/events.html

I see that there is a challenge coming up.

Wanted to know if any of you do this?...

and if you plan on attending this event or have attended in the past.

If there is an Intermediate/Beginner class I think I will be there to contend and get my ass kicked.

Shanton, I know many guys who compete professionally in MMA and in Grappling. Pm me if intested if you want any kind of training before hand. They love meeting noobs and teaching them.

Jackson

Hell, I'd be all over this but I need to finish getting back in better shape first. Too competitive to be getting my ass whooped every time because I have to stop for a cigarette. lol

Hell, I'd be all over this but I need to finish getting back in better shape first. Too competitive to be getting my ass whooped every time because I have to stop for a cigarette. lol

You can only excel in situations by getting beat and #1's never last forever. Unless the quit befor they get beat.

I've been to that one.. Dustin Ware (head trainer at IMB and brown belt under Jorge Gurgel) holds it, and it goes by belt and weight class. They have white belts that have been training for 4+ years to guys that have only trained for a few months.. good luck if you go.

I've been to that one.. Dustin Ware (head trainer at IMB and brown belt under Jorge Gurgel) holds it, and it goes by belt and weight class. They have white belts that have been training for 4+ years to guys that have only trained for a few months.. good luck if you go.

I better drop some weight then, lol

I gotta start somewhere.

I'm on my second month of cond I guess you would say "Anebolic"

Where do you train?

You have 2 5 min rounds in the timed submission.. They just added a no time/point limit, submission only but I think that is for purple and above.

I lift at Planet Fitness, Run all round Campus.

However I have not had any mat time since Junior High, hence why I made this post so I can find a place or someone who is familar with the sport and would be offering to train.

Seems like allot of submission holds, reversals and tap outs.

Almost seems like wrestling but with alot more stamina. You need a vast inventory of moves and practice to get good at it.

So far my favorite move is the Von Flue choke Out

You can only excel in situations by getting beat and #1's never last forever. Unless the quit befor they get beat.

lol I live for challenge and competition. It doesn't matter what it's over. I'm just making a joke about my fitness level.

C'mon. You can start by wrestling me. 6'2" 300lbs. I have plenty of oil and tiny shorts here. Maybe we can play some nintendo and have a beer afterward. :D

lol I live for challenge and competition. It doesn't matter what it's over. I'm just making a joke about my fitness level.

C'mon. You can start by wrestling me. 6'2" 300lbs. I have plenty of oil and tiny shorts here. Maybe we can play some nintendo and have a beer afterward. :D

in

Same , +1

No strikes, no care!

When I fought, all of my wins, and those I witnessed that were "taps", had nothing to do with people getting struck.

Would you rather me punch you in the face, you be on the mat as I attempt to break your fore arm with not a damn thing you can do? And guess what, If I break it before you tap out, you still loose. ;)

T-Rex How do you like your jui juistu classes?....

I love them so far but I have only taken one class ;). My teacher is bad ass, he is from Brazil and was taught by Carlson Gracie Sr. He is 147lbs of whoop ass.

I love them so far but I have only taken one class ;). My teacher is bad ass, he is from Brazil and was taught by Carlson Gracie Sr. He is 147lbs of whoop ass.

I got a phone number from ty jackson and I'm going to check out a place in grove city next week.

I'm, stoked