Whats going to happen? (part 2)

V8 Beast

When I add one of these jets...

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/TransAm105.jpg

To lean out this crazy a/f caused by selecting too large of a fuel jet

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/TransAm104.jpg

Bet you wish your car could still make 541rwhp with a 9:1 fuel ratio lol. My guess is the last walbro in my fuel cell was taking a major crap before it died. Thats why I had to trial and error different jets to get the a/f right.

The new fuel pump works like a champ... obviously. Now I have to figure out which one will produce that magic a/f ratio.

Brian I use to use the 125N jet and the 100F jet when I sprayed the smaller shot to keep the cars a/f where it needed to be. Its kinda of a test and change of jets while on the dyno. Hell I even tried goin with a 150N jet to a 100F jet. A/F's were still not bad. You need to put in the 250 jets, slicks on the back and cut her loose off of the trans break and see what she does. Hell winter is close so you wont miss and racing. :)

Anthony and I are actually on the same team... have been for three years :p Hell, the first time we actually raced was at the last trails meet.

Ray is on his own team until we get out of the non forged division.

Teams? Okay, I am just leading the slow team. Also known as the no money team. :confused:

Anyway, I hope you do win. I am the .2 second under dog. It would be an upset if you lost.

Teams? Okay, I am just leading the slow team. Also known as the no money team. :confused:

Anyway, I hope you do win. I am the .2 second under dog. It would be an upset if you lost.

Thats the good thinga bout digs. If Either of us have wheel spin it could be enough to make up the difference.

Brian I use to use the 125N jet and the 100F jet when I sprayed the smaller shot to keep the cars a/f where it needed to be. Its kinda of a test and change of jets while on the dyno. Hell I even tried goin with a 150N jet to a 100F jet. A/F's were still not bad. You need to put in the 250 jets, slicks on the back and cut her loose off of the trans break and see what she does. Hell winter is close so you wont miss and racing. :)

LOL, very true. I'm at 20 degrees timing right now, and I'm bringing my jets with me. Who knows I might make that glory pass at full spray.