Thank You WOW

Mr. Jones

No need to call:

Here are the new packages (from memory, so I might be off a little bit on what old package goes to what new package):

- All people with Value and Basic HSD (768k and 2Mbps), now get 2Mbps down/1Mbps up.

- All people on Advanced HSD now go from 4Mbps to 8Mbps down/1Mbps up

- Ultra HSD goes from 6Mbps to 15 Mbps down/1Mbps up.

- Ultra+ HSD goes from 6Mbps down/1Mbps up to 15Mbps down/2Mbps up.

If you are an Ultra or Ultra+ customer, and have a WHITE Webstar modem, you need to have it exchanged for a BLACK webstar. If you have telephony with us as well, the Webstar and Arris telephony modems will work fine. The White webstar will work with the 8Mbps package.

If you are one of the few people left with the old black Hitron modem, it will only be good for the 2Mbps package (can't handle the 8), and will need upgraded accordingly.

To get the new speed package, simply power cycle your modem (unplug it and plug it back in). That's it. If you have a telephony modem, you'll have to use a paperclip to hit the reset button, as unplugging it will just go to its battery backup.

No need to call:

Here are the new packages (from memory, so I might be off a little bit on what old package goes to what new package):

- All people with Value and Basic HSD (768k and 2Mbps), now get 2Mbps down/1Mbps up.

If you are an Ultra or Ultra+ customer, and have a WHITE Webstar modem, you need to have it exchanged for a BLACK webstar. If you have telephony with us as well, the Webstar and Arris telephony modems will work fine. The White webstar will work with the 8Mbps package.

If you are one of the few people left with the old black Hitron modem, it will only be good for the 2Mbps package (can't handle the 8), and will need upgraded accordingly.

To get the new speed package, simply power cycle your modem (unplug it and plug it back in). That's it. If you have a telephony modem, you'll have to use a paperclip to hit the reset button, as unplugging it will just go to its battery backup.

I have the Ultra and went from 6 mb to 8? Should I reset it again?

No need to call:

- Ultra HSD goes from 6Mbps to 8 Mbps down/1Mbps up.

- Ultra+ HSD goes from 6Mbps down/1Mbps up to 15Mbps down/1Mbps up.

I ihave recieved nothing about this upgrade!? We have had the same modem for about 2 years.. I couldnt tell you what our package is called, all i know is that its the 4mb package..

Ill have to go look at it.. but i think its a little black thing.

*edit* Its the black webstar, so that means i just need to reset it?

No need to call:

Nice jump! We've seen the modem issue ourselves with the RR Turbo. 1mbitup FTW

This doesnt make much sense. It was an email from WOW

At WOW!, we want to provide you with the best customer experience possible. Thats why we have increased your WOW! Internet speed from 6Mbps to 8Mbps at no cost to you. Now you can surf the Web, download photos and music even faster then before!

I thought I was going from 6 mb to 15?