Kimbo Goes DOWN!!!

HAOLE

thank you for the link my DVR didnt record long enough i was pissed

on the watch, he looks like a paper tiger, notice in hist back yard fights only punching was allowed.

I am rooting for Brock lesner though, i think hist size, strength just needs the skill set to dominate the heavywieght division.

whats funny, is usually i'd just set the DVR, but i said to myself, better put it to 11:30 just for shits and giggles. caught the fight.

and Gina Carano is fucking HOT!

and she can kick ass. i was impressed the other chick didnt want much to do with her toe-to-toe

Seriously, wtf was that?

What I saw was a scared looking guy running backwards to the cage. Then he threw the gayest punch ever without setting his feet and Kimbo fell over. I dont like Kimbo either, but if that was real a glass jaw would be an upgrade from what he has now.

Gino Carano is not that hot, if you like girls that are built like dudes then by all means shes the one for you. The only reason she looks "hot" is cause all the other female competitors are just that ugly. Did you not see the girl she fought tonight?

Your nuts. that bitch is hot. Yes she's strong and a bit more cut and muscular than I like my women but she's got a gorgeous face, great smile and great.

Gino Carano is not that hot, if you like girls that are built like dudes then by all means shes the one for you.

http://crushoncrush.com/wp-content/content/2008/01/4928_gfd_l4.jpg

Not bad at all

how is that dude-like? please explain.