Is this what we can expect

supldys

if he somehow manages to get elected

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27107689

Buying primetime slots on both CBS and NBC, $3.3million in ads in one day, over $90million in ads by election day.

Glad to know he doesnt care how much money is spent, and he would probably take that attitude into the white house. Hello more government spending

• Downvote 1

So, now you're blaming him for spending the campaign funds that he's been so successful at getting? :nono:

Should I pick a place to start or can you figure it out on your own and save me time? :rolleyes:

If he really wants to be different though, he sure isn't trying very hard. :D

So, now you're blaming him for spending the campaign funds that he's been so successful at getting? :nono:

Should I pick a place to start or can you figure it out on your own and save me time? :rolleyes:

Just let it go dude. Even with constant research and fact checking, some people just have an outright refusal to see the light. The encouraging thing is that I truly think the majority of the people in this country do see it, and they see it clearly.

He has his own channel too, the obama channel. Im not blaming him, although I am pissed that people feel they need to give THAT much to a candidate. What I'm saying is there are no limits, he's got enough money right now to do whatever he wants. So he gets in office, he's going to continue wanting to spend and spend, that means he'll be askiing congress to raise more taxes, create more government programs, and inflate all the ones that already exits so he can accomplish all the plans he's proposing.

Oh, how the worms turns!

The Republicans have spent far more money in the past three elections than the Democrats have been able to raise, but now they're bitching? Hypocrites.

Dont get me wrong, I'd be saying the same thing if this was McCain. I think its just ridiculous that he has enough money to not only have his own channel on basic satellite service, but to buy primetime slots on 2 major networks. I have never seen anything like that before. If our economy is so bad then people need to quit sending shitloads of it to either Ahole candidate.

Dont get me wrong, I'd be saying the same thing if this was McCain. I think its just ridiculous that he has enough money to not only have his own channel on basic satellite service, but to buy primetime slots on 2 major networks. I have never seen anything like that before. If our economy is so bad then people need to quit sending shitloads of it to either Ahole candidate.

So, when the economy is bad, I shouldn't contribute money to the candidate I feel has a better idea on how to fix it?

I would put out a ton of ads to. I mean come on you got a lieing piece of shit who talks shit about you everytime he can. Atleast he counters his with rEAL ads not Mccain sleezy bull shit

Mccain's a chrisitan MY ASS

Exactly

What I think is funny is that some people only vote republican because of the abortion issue not knowing that NO matter what Rowe v Wade will never be overturned! Reason being that the GOP knows then they would never get back in office. But of course these people are so fuckin blind that they dont realize that the GOP has had 6 years to overturn it and they didnt attempt to! They had full power Congress,Senate,President and the Supreme Courts that were majority Neo cons! If they truly wanted it overturned they would allow the states to have a individual vote on it!!!!!!

Also if these idiots truly believed in god then they would allow it to take it out in the end!! Its ok to kill children in war and allow our children here to starve and die but dont you dare have an abortion!! Thats of course 1 issue out of the many that are FUCKED!