51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you eat 6 day old chili??

• A) Yay
    • B) No Way
    • C) Depends on my level of hunger & desperation
    • D) Hooker(s)

Let us know later if it was a good idea or not :lol:

so how did it go?

All come out well in the end? Innuendo intended.

I <3 bad jokes.

15 hours post ingestion.......All's well so far. :D Nothing percolating abnormally flush.gif

Edited by Fonzie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 24 hours now since 7 day old chili ingestion, with no ill side effects to report.

I'll even tell you now, that it sat out for the first night....UNrefrigerated, and for an entire afternoon a few days later!! roflmao.gif

Over 24 hours now since 7 day old chili ingestion, with no ill side effects to report.

I'll even tell you now, that it sat out for the first night....UNrefrigerated, and for an entire afternoon a few days later!! roflmao.gif

I was enboldened by your venture and myself ingested 8 day old sloppy joes last night. My didn't sit out overnight unrefridgerated but it did sit in a crock pot for most of Saturday.

Shame on you, though, for withholding details when you asked us whether you should eat it or not!! ;)

I was enboldened by your venture and myself ingested 8 day old sloppy joes last night. My didn't sit out overnight unrefridgerated but it did sit in a crock pot for most of Saturday.

Shame on you, though, for withholding details when you asked us whether you should eat it or not!! ;)

wow thats daring. :badgerrock:

lol.gif Soooo.....Now do I have to one up you, and eat something 9 days old?!? :p

lol.gif Soooo.....Now do I have to one up you, and eat something 9 days old?!? :p

Fonzie, I have an update, DO not do the 60 year old pussy! My lips are swolen, my weiner is turning black and my ears have what appears to be cauliflour *sp* ear syndrome? Also I've had the shits for 17 hours staight.:mad:

Fonzie, I have an update, DO not do the 60 year old pussy! My lips are swolen, my weiner is turning black and my ears have what appears to be cauliflour *sp* ear syndrome? Also I've had the shits for 17 hours staight.:mad:

roflmao.gif Kingpin?!?

kingpin_poster.jpg

Edited by Fonzie