Bike on east side rams car....

Zach1647545520

http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/news.apx.-content-articles-CMH-2008-10-11-0008.html

He died raming into a car pulling out of lindsay acura. He was probably doing at least 100mph. This was right in front of my work at Lindsay Acura. This guy flys past my work almost every morning right before 10 a.m. and has to be doing at least 100mph in a business area where cars pull in and out all the time. He works at Ask which is right down the street from us. He has almost hit a few technicians while they are on test drives previous to this.

Today was the day he hit a TSX loaner car pulling out of Acura at a high rate of speed. As soon as I heard it was a bike I knew it was him. Its at black and yellow gsxr i think. The bike was in pieces. He passed away maybe 15mins after the collision.

Before this even happened our managers called the cops and told them that almost every morning he flys doing at least 100mph. Knowing the time and location of his work I'm assuming they did nothing. Even going to his work and warning him would be good. Maybe enough to scare him into thinking twice about what he does.

The driver and passenger in the tsx are ok just shookin up. He could have seriously injured or killed someone in his pursuit to be a badass. Just can't believe some people can be so dumb. I mean wouldn't almost hitting a few vehicles before hand scare you into not doing that shit again??? I mean seriously.

I lost a friend that t-boned a car while on his bike a few weeks ago. He died, the car passenger died, bad, ugly deal.

He had witnessed a hit-and-run, and was trying to chase after the guy that ran. After all this went down, the cops found the plate off of the car that ran from the original scene.

Hope this guy learned a lesson.

Sounds like a winner.

Darwin > idiot.

On a side note, I was there just yesterday looking at the M3. Shit sold a few hours before I got there.

Boo.

FYI... that car was sold earlier this summer. I seen the car at one of the polaris meets. So he probably beat on it. Then just recently he traded it back in.

It's all good. Price was high and it looked like the front left fender had been repainted at one point.

My brother works down the street, I thought the guy that ate it might have been one of the guys he works with on a customer bike or something. Glad to hear it wasn't anyone I know.

I lost a friend that t-boned a car while on his bike a few weeks ago. He died, the car passenger died, bad, ugly deal.

He had witnessed a hit-and-run, and was trying to chase after the guy that ran. After all this went down, the cops found the plate off of the car that ran from the original scene.

Hope this guy learned a lesson.

Did they actually do anything about it?

Similar thing happened to a friend of mine. He was rear ended by a drunk driver, the driver ran, friend got his license plate and missing parts of his car. A few days later he just randomly happens to run into the car again while driving down the same road, so he follows the guy home and calls the police.

They come out, and at first try to leave since there is no "proof". My friend then remembers he has the guys shit in his trunk, shows the cops and they still didn't do anything.

I just talked to my brother about it. Said the largest chunk of the bike was the frame/motor. Forks, wheels, tank, etc all destroyed.

Also said the same thing as Zach. Every morning. Never missing a beat. Said someone just yesterday said "one of these days...".

Blamo.

Oh, and he only ever wore a helmet. I bet those last 15 min he lived were horrid. Kill it up, squid.

Yeah. Try pulling out of Honda East. When I worked there that is the blindest fucking corner I have ever encountered. Every time was merely, "Fuck it, I'm going." and then gunnin' it. The guy on the bike was a dumbass especially on that road of all roads.

http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/news.apx.-content-articles-CMH-2008-10-11-0008.html

He died raming into a car pulling out of lindsay acura. He was probably doing at least 100mph. This was right in front of my work at Lindsay Acura. This guy flys past my work almost every morning right before 10 a.m. and has to be doing at least 100mph in a business area where cars pull in and out all the time. He works at Ask which is right down the street from us. He has almost hit a few technicians while they are on test drives previous to this.

Today was the day he hit a TSX loaner car pulling out of Acura at a high rate of speed. As soon as I heard it was a bike I knew it was him. Its at black and yellow gsxr i think. The bike was in pieces. He passed away maybe 15mins after the collision.

Before this even happened our managers called the cops and told them that almost every morning he flys doing at least 100mph. Knowing the time and location of his work I'm assuming they did nothing. Even going to his work and warning him would be good. Maybe enough to scare him into thinking twice about what he does.

The driver and passenger in the tsx are ok just shookin up. He could have seriously injured or killed someone in his pursuit to be a badass. Just can't believe some people can be so dumb. I mean wouldn't almost hitting a few vehicles before hand scare you into not doing that shit again??? I mean seriously.

This was a friend of a friend. He was an employee at ASK. As stupid as the action was, please keep in mind this guy left a family behind.

We'll be having a charity ride benefiting his family soon. This thread will be updated the best I can, but here's the thread on Ohio Riders:

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=18948

Kenny, where does your brother work????

This was a friend of a friend. He was an employee at ASK. As stupid as the action was, please keep in mind this guy left a family behind.

We'll be having a charity ride benefiting his family soon. This thread will be updated the best I can, but here's the thread on Ohio Riders:

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=18948

Kenny, where does your brother work????

R.I.P. I just wish someone would have gotten to him before hand and told him to watch it.

The worst part is i saw him laying on the grpund seconds after and saw the ambulance try and bring him back it my have been the saddest thing i have encountered i was all shook up at work all day couldnt really work properly kinda made me sick to my stomach. R.I.P to him wishes the family best!

Yeah. Try pulling out of Honda East. When I worked there that is the blindest fucking corner I have ever encountered. Every time was merely, "Fuck it, I'm going." and then gunnin' it. The guy on the bike was a dumbass especially on that road of all roads.

i agree with the damn blind spot i always catch myself fish tailing out of work because people fly threw. and about the guy it wasnt a smart decision. but no one deserves to die

thanks i jsut read that. that sucks, but i cant say did ever fly down tha access road. dumb looking back on it.

i recently heard about a wreck

where the young man had full leathers and helmet but a car pulled out and he t-boned the car at 55. he got a chest tube for a collapsed lung, and ended up having a bleed in his brain. later he got sedated and intubated for some other stuff that devolped

this time of year everyone is trying to get their last ride in for the season, becareful...dont make it the last ride of your life.

This guy flys past my work almost every morning right before 10 a.m. and has to be doing at least 100mph in a business area where cars pull in and out all the time. He works at Ask which is right down the street from us. He has almost hit a few technicians while they are on test drives previous to this ...

... Before this even happened our managers called the cops and told them that almost every morning he flys doing at least 100mph. Knowing the time and location of his work I'm assuming they did nothing. Even going to his work and warning him would be good. Maybe enough to scare him into thinking twice about what he does.

seriously.

It can all get taken away so easily.

Its sad to read all of that. Bikes are fun, but excessive speeds down busy roads is just asking for it. My thoughts go to his family, but I'm glad the people in the car were alright.

Sounds like a winner.

Darwin > idiot.

On a side note, I was there just yesterday looking at the M3. Shit sold a few hours before I got there.

Boo.

It was a good friend of mine that bought the M3 earlier this year. Upon buying it he found some issues with the transmission, he took it back to Lindsay Acura and they kept it for a week and said that nothing was wrong with it. May I add that he is a technician for Toyota. He disagreed and took it to Kelly BMW, they kept it for two weeks and said that there was indeed an internal issue with the transmission. Lindsay didn't want to pay to have it replaced so I guess he went to the BBB and they ended up buying the car back from him like a month later.

It was a good friend of mine that bought the M3 earlier this year. Upon buying it he found some issues with the transmission, he took it back to Lindsay Acura and they kept it for a week and said that nothing was wrong with it. May I add that he is a technician for Toyota. He disagreed and took it to Kelly BMW, they kept it for two weeks and said that there was indeed an internal issue with the transmission. Lindsay didn't want to pay to have it replaced so I guess he went to the BBB and they ended up buying the car back from him like a month later.

5th gear issue probably?

I'm not worried about it. Just looking at something more fun than my lame ass S10. It's almost winter so I might just keep the POS.